Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Mailman17 Chat: Dinar Speculator 4/11/10 @ 8:12pm

tbush

what i find so amazing.. now don't get me wrong.. i love it when people post things.. but.. NOBODY knows what rate its going to be.... so would'nt be best to say IMO ... 86 cents or 33 cents ?? just my opinion... i'm hoping your wrong and it's higher then what was posted

People making all of these predictions just blows my mind......Fact is no one and I mean no one other than CBI top dog knows the rate and they are not letting the cat out of the bag until the last second, and when it does RV we will be in total shock...............

what i find so amazing.. now don't get me wrong.. i love it when people post things.. but.. NOBODY knows what rate its going to be.... so would'nt be best to say IMO ... 86 cents or 33 cents ?? just my opinion... i'm hoping your wrong and it's higher then what was posted

how dare any one question this. don't you guys know this comes from medic and his know all tell all group? remember they have contacts and intel from fbi agents to bank managers to retired high ranking millitary officers....should i go on. no one knows nothing but the cbi. and that's a fact.

MM17 is wrong again. They found a 0.00086 something a long time ago over at DS and "Assumed" that the 000 drop was to be on that.

1) Iraq is NOT going to be that obvious with the rate. DUH!!

2) IF it came out that low speculators WILL snap it up as 300%+ return on an investment is right up their alley.

Nuff said?

Mrref I got to know. You say we will be in total shock, so do you think the shock will be because it is high or because it is low. Just curious. Thanks Steve

we will be in total shock if med or his intel ever gets any info right.