Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So the CBI has around $76B of reserves , 30 tons of gold and according to the articles that came out this week another $82B from the DFI fund !! All these economist saying the value of the dinar is increasing !! Do this sound like a scam or poor investment ? I think not 7 years in this investment and Chapter 7 release finally , Citi , JPM , Ramada hotel .. ISX deal with Nasdaq .. Etc etc .. Hang on there people the train is gaining speed and we are about to explode!! HCL next and government formation and then!!!!! RV!! $$$$$$$

• Upvote 11

im not trying to be mean just informative .. on the main board where it says news  articles .. read underneath it the discription of whats posted here in news section .. they are for linked articles  just letting you know .. for future .. opinions section  is good .. i used to do the same thing ..

i hope this turns out  for us just like you do .. you may get more responses in the opinion section though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The best thing about getting out of chapter 7 , they have no restrictions .. They have control now .. No more wasting time they have to move forward !! If you notice lots of deals being done now and in the news !! It's like getting in on google at the ground level but 100x stronger !! Oil etc!!