Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you Vote for Sarah?

Qman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I would never post again...but since leaving office SP has made more than 12 million, the year prior, her and hubby 170,000...come on people, it's about the money...milking people who are willing to give with their hearts in the right place....Obama, educated, respected by other countries, can have a debate without making jokes or winking...come on people, politicians are proffessional, I'll take a professional over an amature anytime...she's not ready....continue to give to S-PAC and when the money dries up, the interest will fade and then we'll see it was all about the money. If "Joe the P" could make money, she knew she could....

I don't suppose you would like to mention the books ( notice the plural ) that Obama and his wife have published ? I am sure they were written for charity. The heart in this man will tax and take every last nickle you have and take it without apology. If you listen to the news, other countries view Obama as weak and there is no respect. Debate, this so called President can't get through a speech without taking public potshots at everyone insulting anyone that disagrees with him. No self respecting professional would ever behave that way. JMO

"I could see Russia from my house"!!! Heck NO!!!!!!! She is an idiot!!!!! Sturing up nothing but hate and dividing our country when we need to all be strong!!!!

I think getting a tad older, removing yourself from your insular world from time to time and finding truth will greatly improve your outlook on reality. You appear to have divorced yourself from it by your comment. Sometimes it takes a while, be patient.