Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to buy?

Buckeye67

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted anything in quite a while, and now with the great news about chapter 7, I would like to purchase some more Dinar while there is still a window.   Hoping an rv is coming in the next few months, or maybe sooner, as we all are.    I bought some dinar a couple years ago, at 5th 3rd, but I am not sure if they are still selling it.

Are there any banks you can still go into and purchase Dinar?  If so, which banks, and what is the going price for a million right now??

Also, if there are no banks I can go to, what is the most trusted source?   Any help is appreciated.

Haven't purchased in a few years.

thanks everyone!

• Upvote 1

Hi Buckeye, I also bought a few years ago, and I bought from DT It is a reputable company, and I got just what I paid for, uncirc New Dinar, 25,000 denominations. I too am thinking on purchasing more Dinar, and I would use DT again. I did have a problem with my wire transfer on my first go around, (My Error) and Ali from DT was quick to research the error and it was quickly rectified, and my Dinar arrived promptly after that. I hope this helps. Go RV!!!!! Any quantity will cost you $40 shipping. 

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted anything in quite a while, and now with the great news about chapter 7, I would like to purchase some more Dinar while there is still a window.   Hoping an rv is coming in the next few months, or maybe sooner, as we all are.    I bought some dinar a couple years ago, at 5th 3rd, but I am not sure if they are still selling it.

Are there any banks you can still go into and purchase Dinar?  If so, which banks, and what is the going price for a million right now??

Also, if there are no banks I can go to, what is the most trusted source?   Any help is appreciated.

Haven't purchased in a few years.

thanks everyone!

I wouldn't buy dinar based on any of the latest developments.  All of this may mean absolutely nothing. Also, this could still drag on for many years. Who knows? The gurus? I don't think so. 

• Upvote 1

No major national banks are selling Dinar, heck Wells Fargo even put out a youtube vid basically saying were not selling or buying and dont plan to so dont call us about it essentailly lol.

I have heard some small town banks and credit unions still deal with it but they are few and far between. YOu can find Dong at some banks but not Dinar really.

As far as where to buy. Ebay is a nice place to buy sometimes you can find really good deals from individual sellers selling off their personal stash however ebay charges people super high fees so I imagine overall you can find better prices directly from dealers when theyr not paying 10% or 20% off the top in ebay fees.

I like to stick to the dealers who take either paypal or credit card. I feel safer that way and I get cc points for it. CheapestIraqiDInar.Com and BuyIraqiDInarhere.Com are two I've bought from who take credit cards and paypal. 

I've also bought from DealOrBuyDinar.Com, I like them because they let me pick up directly from their office no need for mail order however I dont like that they take your social on purchases of any amount even just $200 or so. Most dealers only require it above a few thousand.

Someone mentioned layway, DONT DO LAYAWAY!!!! First off it's a ripoff and just not a smart thing to do but also few if any of these dealers online or ebay actually have the physical dinar to back the layaway they are selling.

If you wanna buy go right ahead but I dont think yesterdays news is a reason to run out and load up. I did however hear prices will be going up $20 - $50 per million in the comming week.

• Upvote 1

ther was somebody  on here the other day trying to peddle 10 million check here 1st.

I've never really bought into the idea there's alot of counterfeit dinar floating around but a number of people on this site claim to have boughten counterfeit or later found out they had counterfeit, may be safer to go through a dealer or bank.

I've never really bought into the idea there's alot of counterfeit dinar floating around but a number of people on this site claim to have boughten counterfeit or later found out they had counterfeit, may be safer to go through a dealer or bank.

Where can one authenticate their Dinars? I bought mine from Dinar Trade, but got asked by a family member how do I know they are real and I had no clue what to say?  Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.