Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP: The changing happened in provincial elections is a renewal of the political spirit in the country

MP: The changing happened in provincial elections is a renewal of the political spirit in the country print-icon.gif save-icon.gif

18/06/2013 12:17:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Iraqiya coalition, Walid al-Mohammadi expressed optimism about the positive changes that happened in the positions of managing the provinces, describing the move as the renewal of the political spirit in the country.

He hailed, in a statement today, Muqtada al-Sadr's call for a true partnership between the components of the country and not to put red line on any Iraqi, who wants to serve his country, because of his sect or his religion.

He also praised the efforts of the President of the Islamic Supreme Council, Ammar al-Hakim in correcting the path of the political process and restore balance to the State's institutions, which will calm the Iraqi street.

Mohammadi stressed that "the change that took place in the provincial administration is a positive sign, which confirms that Iraqis are able to change through peaceful means away from violence and tensions and also a renewal of the political spirit in the country." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GIHFKF

This is good news indeed! It seems there is fresh wind blowing into Iraq.....anyway for today.

Agreed! Kinda hate to even say it cause I don't want to jinx it but WOW the news is just great day after day lately. It's like watching a whole different country. For once their news is consistent with each other and not back and forth with totally opposite articles all day long. As consistent as Iraq can be anyway lol! Really is refreshing! I'm really excited to see what this month brings. They seem to be moving forward for once without 42 steeps back for every one forward!

Go RV!

Just for the record I knocked on wood as I wrote all of that! : )

Edited by Catluver67