Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why did Jesus fold his napkin

Heavyduty053

Mark, please don't tell me you are unable to see that the question LGD asked me was a rhetorical one. I would hope you have a clearer understanding of English colloquialisms than that.

You can quote the bible till the cows come home. Every passage is a pearl of infinite wisdom. Praise be his name. However, my relationship with my creator will forever and always remain just that. Mine.

NO IT WAS NOT RHETORICAL! And I will praise my Lord Jesus Christ that you chose to insult me with 

names, " cub scout" , as your Christian response. That is what the Pharisees also did to my Jesus. I will 

not quote to you anymore scripture as it seems to offend you, and that WAS NEVER MY INTENTION.

• Upvote 1

NO IT WAS NOT RHETORICAL! And I will praise my Lord Jesus Christ that you chose to insult me with 

names, " cub scout" , as your Christian response. That is what the Pharisees also did to my Jesus. I will 

not quote to you anymore scripture as it seems to offend you, and that WAS NEVER MY INTENTION.

If in your heart you can honestly say it was not a somewhat mocking rhetorical response when you asked me to explain the scriptures to you than I am truly sorry. I guess in my heart I thought you knew what all the scriptures meant since you quote scripture in most of your posts. 

As far as the "Peace Out Cub Scout :peace: " close to my message, I can't understand how you would think that is an insult.  I have a six year old son who uses the term often and I get a huge laugh everytime he says it.  If that simple care free phrase is insulting to you, don't ever come to NYC.  You'll be cowering in the corner before you get half way through Penn Station. (disclaimer to readers: That was also an attempt at humor. I don't actually think anyone will be cowering in the corner of Penn Station.)

• Upvote 1

If in your heart you can honestly say it was not a somewhat mocking rhetorical response when you asked me to explain the scriptures to you than I am truly sorry. I guess in my heart I thought you knew what all the scriptures meant since you quote scripture in most of your posts. 

As far as the "Peace Out Cub Scout :peace: " close to my message, I can't understand how you would think that is an insult.  I have a six year old son who uses the term often and I get a huge laugh everytime he says it.  If that simple care free phrase is insulting to you, don't ever come to NYC.  You'll be cowering in the corner before you get half way through Penn Station. (disclaimer to readers: That was also an attempt at humor. I don't actually think anyone will be cowering in the corner of Penn Station.)

I know the meaning of scripture as the Lord reveals it to me. I was sincerely attempting to 

get your understanding of them in relation to your previous remarks. Really wanted to see 

​how you put those together. As a 49 yr old with a blessing of wisdom the cub scout remark 

wasn't as much an insult as it was seemingly disrespectful coming from a Christian. As for 

​New York and its native tong, pun intended, I travel there quite often. Even been known to

sleep in the Bronx at the meat market at night. Have you not noticed my pic? I'm not really

as intimidating as it shows me to be, but I have found that first impressions will make even

the meanest of gangsters part the way for me. All I have to do is give a scowl and most police 

will call for lots of backup. A good thing in the rite situation, but if your involved with the wrong 

woman and she gets mad at you enough to call the cops well lets just say your not going to win

that fight. :nooo: