Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Strategy to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Teresa82, if they did that they would wind up with a $28.75Billion dollar money supply (your 15%RV combined with 3 zero lop). That can't be what this article is describing, or if it is, there has to be another strategy to concurrently buy back circulated currency in the process rather than a clean exchange. I agree though, to do what they are saying it would have to be a lop and SOMETHING (no clue what). But again, that doesn't quite jive with the bottom of the article. May be Doc is right and this article just doesn't make enough since to pass the smell test.

Yes I concur!!! You are right. I am hoping that I am wrong, or the interpretation is faulty or something. My husband is the one who reads all legal documents for us though, and he was worried about this, so it got my feathers all in a ruffle.

Yes I concur!!! You are right. I am hoping that I am wrong, or the interpretation is faulty or something. My husband is the one who reads all legal documents for us though, and he was worried about this, so it got my feathers all in a ruffle.

Candidly all these articles going one way then the other keep me in quite a stir. I can't help but feel "where there's smoke, there's fire" and don't believe we can discount all the 3 zero statements. To me that doesn't pass the smell test either. I just don't know anymore. Hoping for the best and prepared for the worst...

Candidly all these articles going one way then the other keep me in quite a stir. I can't help but feel "where there's smoke, there's fire" and don't believe we can discount all the 3 zero statements. To me that doesn't pass the smell test either. I just don't know anymore. Hoping for the best and prepared for the worst...

yes pretty confusing, and puts you into an emotional roller coaster. Not terribly, but it's still a roller coaster nonetheless

I wonder how much the pumpers are paying them to deny the lop.

The saying "where there smoke, theres fire" can go both ways. I am not counting out anything at this point.

They can lop all they want and make an under the table deal to sell oil to countries that supported them at a lower price to make up for it. That way they get out of paying basic investors tons of $$ and still make certain countries very happy as well.

Edited by NoOneReally
spelling

Yes, it should. If the amount decreases from trillions to billions, how is that not a lop????????

I think you are right. I think that does refer to a lop (and more to get to 15billion). Enorrste had an answer to your statement to convert it to an RV, but I didn't agree with it. Search his posts before he left.

This is a dinar sight......did you not know?

So Sad...All comments all over the posts about the Dinar and the money people want...But Mine is the only one on the MOST IMPORTANT POST ON THIS SIGHT honoring the 2 Soldiers that we lost up here at our Base..God Bless the fallen and all of their families and I pray that we are all not so distracted by the want of our precious money that we forget those here that are giving their all and making it all possible for us to have it. Without Duty, Honor and Courage what good is the money anyway.....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?17544-Two-US-soldiers-killed-in-northern-Iraq#ixzz0kYJlkaL4