Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Double the fee for VIP?

Jesse

I voted for rate increase just for newbies. Not sure what we're in for exactly. Maybe Adam can clarify his statement of how it will work as he allows more members?

No matter what, I'm happy to be in VIP.

I was happy to be in VIP for $10 month (was a member for a while) -- my membership expired on the 6th and the paypal did not go through. Not sure I can justify double the fee ---

FYI, the majority of the VIP members had this to say:

1. VIP is worth much more than $10 per month.

2. The value of being a VIP member far outweighs the cost.

The only people who seem to be complaining or even talking about it are the ones who didn't pay in the first place or the $10 monthly members... the people who kicked in for a 6 month or year membership are the ones who are actually contributing, so it seems in my best interest to lose the $10 a month fee.

Not only that, but quite honestly, those are the same people that cause me the most amount of work, demanding that I'm in there posting every five minutes so they get their $10 worth! :lol:

Here's the bottom line - if you don't think it's worth it, don't pay.

Pretty simple! ;)