Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Puzzle Pieces of Good News

scarletdiary

As glued to the computer looking for the "big" announcement, I wanted to share with you a list of legitimate news articles for all of you to be encouraged.

Anyone that reads this entire list of puzzle pieces of what is happening in Iraq that has given up hope that the RV will happen, please click on this link.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/news.asp

After reading you too will realize that Iraq is the sleeping giant that is slowly beginning to wake up and rise up. There is so much happening in the nation that one cannot doubt that this RV is set in motion and will happen. It's like putting a puzzle together. We have many pieces, but we can't see the top of the box as to how it will come together. We just know that it will......

Keep believing and rest in God's Love.....I know that there are alot of people that are in hard places financially waiting for this to happen desperately. I am as well. God is never late. :P

I am so glad to see people on here giving God the praise for this opportunity, and thanking him before hand! Having Faith in God and knowing that HE knows the best time and what is best for us all is ultimately all we really need to know. That is a RELIABLE piece of info. and ALWAYS spot on!

I am not one to comment on a post but this one I just can't let go by, my wife has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and she is starting chemo, my prostate cancer is back and growing, God is holding us together and making sure that we see reason every day to smile, laugh and appreciate him. Keep the faith and grow strong, one day soon these dinar will pay off.

I am not one to comment on a post but this one I just can't let go by, my wife has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and she is starting chemo, my prostate cancer is back and growing, God is holding us together and making sure that we see reason every day to smile, laugh and appreciate him. Keep the faith and grow strong, one day soon these dinar will pay off.

Lets hope for a RV soon for you and your wife. I was just diagnosed with brain cancer. God is holding me together too. Merry CHRISTmas all and come on RV!

Your message was soooo good to read. It has filled me with hope. My unemployment has run out and I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I have a son who, although he is an adult, is dependent upon me financially. Therefore, we are both at a difficult crossroads.

You, chat room folks, are in my prayers and I would ask that we (my mother, son and me) be in yours. The dinar WILL RV - in God's time and with God's grace. Love to you all, Lars19532

The Cure and Prevention of All Cancers (Hardcover)

This book is an eye opener. Order through Amazon---lay off those alcohol sanitizing gels. You will understand when you read the book. Unfortunately my Mom was diagnosed with systemic cancer last month and I haven't been able to read the book much less come up for air, but I do have it and will read it hopefully in time to save my Mom's life.

God Bless all of you I will pray for you.

The Cure and Prevention of All Cancers (Hardcover)

This book is an eye opener. Order through Amazon---lay off those alcohol sanitizing gels. You will understand when you read the book. Unfortunately my Mom was diagnosed with systemic cancer last month and I haven't been able to read the book much less come up for air, but I do have it and will read it hopefully in time to save my Mom's life.

God Bless all of you I will pray for you.

Is this message for real? You have a book that you are promoting....A REAL EYE OPENER......You want everyone to ready it to cure cancer.....Your mom has cancer....and you are promoting a book you have never read?...... DO YOU HAVE A FEVER?

The only thing I can say that God is in control of everything. He realy is. His kairos (God's timing) is perfect. The word salvation means in it original, a change of owner. Now he is our Lord (owner). It also means health. We are heal by His stripes..also properity in owr pockets and full of peace. So we are not alone. He place us in this world to fulfill His perfect will. Just trust in him. Not even a single doubt of what His promises are. If you can e mail me I can give you some information of something that can make the difference in your situation. Its awesome. myrese@comcast.net

meisme2