Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rob Email (from outside source) (NO LOP)

k98nights

I think this may be a little tidbit of what Adam is talking about with the "group" investment after the RV. If the RV comes in at a mid-range, it is almost a given it will float to the top, just like the Euro mentioned above. You make money coming and going. I like that.

On the contrary Rob. A good investor keeps eyes open to all possible outcomes, weighs and considers all information, both positive and negative.

A poor investor puts on blinders and only pays attention to information that makes them feel good, and screams “smokescreen” when something negative comes out. These people are not really poor investors because they are not truly investors at all.

There is no such thing as a “lop enthusiast”. No one who owns dinar wants Iraq to redenominate. (LOP, if you must) What there are, are people who can accept that there are different possible outcomes and those who cannot.

Your analogy of the IQD to the USD/EURO situation in 2000 is a poor one. Not even close to the same situation. The USD and EURO were both internationally recognized currencies at the time.

That all being said, I hope the IQD revalues at $3 yesterday.

But stuff like this...

The lop argument has no place here in this investment, it helps nobody except for the people that want to be the ones to say I told you so. If you are thinking lop you are a very poor investor and will likely remain poor regardless of the dinar outcome….nobody has ever made money with that line of thinking…it isn’t “the other side of the coin” it is the “dumb side of the coin”.

...is getting a little old.

“The dumb side of the coin”? Really? Did you get that one from Warren Buffet?