Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY EASTER! IN ADVANCE!

Slaydadea

Can't imagine how difficult this must be for

you.... adding you and your hubby to my prayer

list... praying for peace and comfort and protection!

It can be difficult at times, but I feel for all the military wives and husbands at home, they endure more than I.  Military tour can be longer and seem endless.  

Thank you Patty for adding us to your prayer list.  Most welcome from the bottom of my heart.   ;)

Sorry Littlesam, didn't mean to make you cry, just wanted to share that Easter was celebrated from across the world.  Christ is with us no matter where we are.   ;)  

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1

It can be difficult at times, but I feel for all the military wives and husbands at home, they endure more than I.  Military tour can be longer and seem endless.  

Thank you Patty for adding us to your prayer list.  Most welcome from the bottom of my heart.   ;)

Sorry Littlesam, didn't mean to make you cry, just wanted to share that Easter was celebrated from across the world.  Christ is with us no matter where we are.   ;)  

Will add you to our prayers Patty Angel....three tours in VietNam...so many Hoildays, birthdays missed ...I KNOW first hand what that's like.....May the Lord provide a hedge of protection for your husband.... :salute:  :salute:  :salute:  :angel:

• Upvote 1

Thats ok....Im just a big sap...lol!!!!!!!...and yes Im glad you shared that with us.....what is that icon is it a wink or a smirk....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

• Upvote 1

Thats ok....Im just a big sap...lol!!!!!!!...and yes Im glad you shared that with us.....what is that icon is it a wink or a smirk....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I'm with you littlesam, I'm a big Hallmark sap.  I hoping its a wink, I would never smirk anyone.  :)

Thanks EagleEye, much appreciated on the prayers.  Never can have enough prayers.  :D

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1

I'm with you littlesam, I'm a big Hallmark sap.  I hoping its a wink, I would never smirk anyone.  :)

Thanks EagleEye, much appreciated on the prayers.  Never can have enough prayers.  :D

ok....in that case.. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) ..all this time I thought it was a smirk..lol!!!!!!!!!....and i know you wouldnt smirk on purpose....

• Upvote 1