Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some are not alone as per being positive about holding Dinars!

NOTE: This was right after the New Iraqi Dinar currency was issued.....and now we see where Egypt is going to back up their reserves with Iraqi Dinars, and in the billions with their central bank...while all along prior to now, they were not outright calling it a scam to the public, but just not outright acknowledging it....does this remind of the U.S. policies...even while banks here were involved?....So, are we in a scam or an un-acknowledged investment per sey'...as per the governments being in on...or are the governments letting us partake in a scam or un-acknowledged investment that their not in on?..which is it?..While all along it has never been stopped...but allowed to go on and on and on...While the U.S. spent trillions in Iraq and continues to send billions over there today...while we are supposed to be broke ourselves!...How odd?....It is truly getting interesting!...

2004 NBC NEWS: Egyptians betting on the new Iraqi currency

This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep and for the people that think holding dinar is a joke i think you need to look at your own currency you hold in the U.S look at it real hard because that is the real JOKE!! backed by absolutely nothing but faith and look where that has got us.  No where. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

The Egyptions are only buying and hording the IQD, as recently Iraqi citizens departed Iraq.  They can find any jobs, but the have stories of being rich if they could invest in the IQD.  There is huge push going on as 20,000 Iraqi has moved to the Orange County, California the last 10 years.  They too are fulling the streets with tales of this IQD having value soon, some day.  Be careful.

I over spent years ago, and it almost cost me my family, and my home.  I have no way out, but to wait.

Let's Go RV

What people dont realize...for example...I just purchased things recently that were actually half the price a year ago...is that a DV..Devaluation of the US Dollar or what?...through inflation...and these naysayers scream, rant, rave, cry, write libraries of theories about what Iraq and/or the dinar CANNOT do...while some have had long term gains holding dinars...while the U.S. Dollar has been losing through inflation...how retarded can some of these naysayers and lopsters be...can they not just look in their wallet when they're going to pay for something...(as per being able to figure this no-brainer out, we could call that idiocracy 101)...lol...

P.S. If some of these naysayers were committed to a nut house...everyone would jump out the windows..you just cant be this dumb...I think it's dumpers wanting folks to sell dinars back...IMO....  

• Upvote 1