Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Volqluest

Thanks for the post!!!

JMO, but the only numbers that matter, is one at the CBI, which won't be opening up again, until Monday morning.  Fridays, and Saturdays, normally suck, because the GOI is down, and even when these guys come back on Monday, I don't think they really are ready to go to work.  They normally don't get into serious stuff, until Tuesday, so basically, they really only work Tuesday-Thursday!

Nice work, if you can get it!!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:twocents:  :twocents:  :twocents:

• Upvote 2

I've been watching it pretty closely over the past couple of days and the lowest I've seen it has been 1152.78--- to the $.  The highest has been 1164.----.  It has been fluctuating more over the last couple of days than I've ever noticed before.  I'm not saying that it means anything, but it at least is going in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post!!!

JMO, but the only numbers that matter, is one at the CBI, which won't be opening up again, until Monday morning.  Fridays, and Saturdays, normally suck, because the GOI is down, and even when these guys come back on Monday, I don't think they really are ready to go to work.  They normally don't get into serious stuff, until Tuesday, so basically, they really only work Tuesday-Thursday!

Nice work, if you can get it!!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:twocents:  :twocents:  :twocents:

Actually, they will be opening on Sunday.  the US will not be opening their banks until Monday and syncing up with Iraq's banks then.