Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

oscar the cat

SnowGlobe7

***///

Animal intuition is far more advance than our own...  Maine Coon Cats, like Oscar here, are extremely intelligent and sensitive.

['OlSarge's Maine Coon Cat is one of these.  We'd share that story here, but it'll break your heart.]

Let's just say... We don't "own" these animals... God sends them to us for many reasons.  They can be special Angels.

They see for the blind, stay by you providing solace whilst you are ill,

try to comfort you when you cry - they know when you are sad,

sense you are going to have a seizure, know when your blood sugar drops,

know when the earthquake or tornado is coming, act as sentinel chickens for humanity's sake,

give up their monkey/mouse/rat/piggy lives so we might live better, and the list goes on forever.

Animals are God-given... we just have to pay attention.

... and BE KIND TO THEM.  We owe them quite a bit, don't you think?

Oscar is an Angel.

• Upvote 3

***///

Animal intuition is far more advance than our own... Maine Coon Cats, like Oscar here, are extremely intelligent and sensitive.

['OlSarge's Maine Coon Cat is one of these. We'd share that story here, but it'll break your heart.]

Let's just say... We don't "own" these animals... God sends them to us for many reasons. They can be special Angels.

They see for the blind, stay by you providing solace whilst you are ill,

try to comfort you when you cry - they know when you are sad,

sense you are going to have a seizure, know when your blood sugar drops,

know when the earthquake or tornado is coming, act as sentinel chickens for humanity's sake,

give up their monkey/mouse/rat/piggy lives so we might live better, and the list goes on forever.

Animals are God-given... we just have to pay attention.

... and BE KIND TO THEM. We owe them quite a bit, don't you think?

Oscar is an Angel.

That is sweet. I love cats but this one scares me. I've heard of animals that do this but have really never seen it before.

That is sweet. I love cats but this one scares me. I've heard of animals that do this but have really never seen it before.

***///

JO, dear BUG.... do not entertain fear. A gentle, loving, caring emissary who wants to be near you that you may feel his love as you embark upon your great journey home is heaven sent.... replace fear with that love, Dear JOBUG. :wub:

Having a gentle kitty purring softly next to you calms you, drops your blood pressure...  let's just say it may be God's little messenger telling you to relax, it's all okay, come home peacefully. :)