Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP Khaled al-Alwani: Maliki is heading to control all independent bodies for use in beating his opponents

yota691

MP Khaled al-Alwani: Maliki is heading to control all independent bodies for use in beating his opponents

Published 19/02/2013 07:33 AM

BAGHDAD - "arenas of Liberation"

According to a member of the "coalition of Iraqi" MP Khalid Abdullah al-Alwani that the Maliki government tends to control all independent bodies to be used to strike opponents.

1725113_khalidalwani.jpg

Khalid Awani

He said al-Alwani in a press release him on Tuesday: "The government embarked on the most serious step to destroy the democratic process through the overthrow of bodies independent and most recently the accountability and justice to politicize and control, as well as use it to hit the other parties opposition and critical of their work," adding: "The Iraqi List predicted that hegemony since the beginning and I tried repeatedly by suspending its membership in the Council of Representatives to limit those made known political, but we are seeing today, "the tragic verify those predictions portend the collapse of the political process and democracy in the country."

He accused al-Alwani coalition "rule of law", which is headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to work "to dominate all independent bodies, as evidenced by the issuance of an arrest warrant against the president of the electoral commission Previous Faraj al-Haidari, and the exclusion of President Integrity Commission Rahim Ugaili from office, accusing bank governor Central Shabibi corruption, all this came to dominate and control the bodies directly linked to the House of Representatives. " http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=14290 Hmm I best keep my comments to myself..