Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**I HOPE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT**

UNEEK

Aahhh yes - the human element was held to the fire a bit today - but that is how silver is refined - the silver being in my mind - one's spirit - ones higher self - and it is seeking to evolve to perfection - so holding to the fire burns out the impurities - Life experiences will provide the fire by which the human elements weaknesses can be tried -tempered and turned into strengths -

UNEEK... that was very touching, intimate, revealing, and inspiring... and I thank you for every word. I've enjoyed your spirit the moment ya showed up around this play ground... and imo you've only added to this site never detracting. I will say this, and please... don't take this in any personal way dear... I'm not a big "rumor's" fan...to be quite honest I was burned bad by one... and so I don't wander into the rumor's section very often.... and if so... only for fun. So don't take my not getting actively involved in many of your rumor threads as any kind of ignoring you or downplaying your contributions.

The reason I picked out the your above quote is because it really hits home. Life is a fire that does have a way of "heating up" and what comes to the surface tends to be dependent on where our heart is at. If we choose to humble ourselves, and desire to better ourselves then yes, I believe the impurities will be "skimmed off" and then the result will indeed be turned into strength's that will imo ultimately help others as well.

That said dear... I have not done well in many areas of my life. I will say this... parenting has been one of my biggest challenges. The breakthrough with my son that I shared recently have given me so much hope... but I have to be honest... I believe it was a turn around that came first by the realization I couldn't do it alone, and that by collective prayer nothing short of a miracle has happened!!! I still have a battle of a different sort with my daughter and without going into detail I will say this to you dear... keep speaking out with your words of love and encouragement... you may never know who reads it and gets the ounce of hope they need for that day to hang in there a little longer until their breakthrough comes!!! I need to be reminded to live right almost daily... the circumstances I'm in require me to choose forgiveness and not get angry, bitter, and lose it ... but I know if I did that I would throw out years of walkin this path of love and faith. You may not see it or hear it.. but your appreciated sweetie, and arm in arm we all help one another out in this thing called life. You have a way of reminding me of choosing right... and encouraging me... so please dear... keep on keepin on ... and together we will get there... deal!!! blush.gifwink.gif Your's in deepest respect- Rod

• Upvote 3

My friend.....

That is so beautiful - I have never seen a saying quite like that - it was kinda profound to me ! It took me by surprise and I think I had to read it and keep looking at that word to be sure that was the word - I am all out of fairy dust and pluses- but you have a piece of my heart - Thank you with tears in my eyes <3 <3

You Go Girl !

I am with you all the way ... Thanks for the post!

wink.gif/>

smee2

HEY SMEE you are the spell checker and grammar guard aren't you? Love it!! Don't be too hard on me - I was in the zone and emotions were moving the fingers -- sometimes the words that sound alike but are spelled differently with a little luck the wrong one will wind up on paper -- ha ha - I love the English language and am very respectful of it - you can tell can't you?? lol

Thanks for the company glad to know you are there to prop me up - I can do the same - ((HUGS))

Thanks, I am going to study this, and hopefully build on my self from it. Thank you, for being you.

WOW - you are going to "study" this?? Oh my I don't know what to say - Maybe I will read it again myself - Some of the paragraphs were journal entries on my profile page -- silly me I did not know what it was for when I first found it so I talked to myself - I did not have any friends to talk to or that were coming to talk to me ha ha - so I talked to myself and God -

I did notice after a while I would have visitors -- peeking in on me but not leaving any message - which was okay so then I started leaving something for them to see - and so it is - Thank you kindly for that wonderful compliment - that was special ! Blessings and may you find your true self and nurture her/him <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

Now you've gone and done it. Used up all the worlds bumper sticker slogans in a single post.

Ha Ha Ha Hey you made me smile - I have been tearing up on the other ones -- So do you think we could have a good money maker here? We could do those license plates and maybe even tee shirts or coffee mugs - mouse pads magnets -- whatca say??

Thank you for enduring the long read and responding with a reason for me to smile It felt so good!

smile.gifThank You For Being UNEEK smile.gif

Appreciate You And What You Bring Very Much.

Ahhhhhhh Maggie -- hello -- you were one of the very first to be my friend - and you would visit me every now and then - it was like going to the Library right? You would tell me you came to read my journal entries - I was flattered -

You encouraged me many times and your words were sometimes the very ones that were the deciding factor -- Every time that I felt I was at my limit I would get this incredible comment from someone out of the blue and it would hit me like a ton of bricks -

They have always arrived at my breaking point - pretty amazing huh? I think so !! Thank you for caring - for reaching out and providing the encouragement to get me over and around the road blocks ((((HUGS))))

"through my beliefs am living a life that is an inspiration to others"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2KABmH1zi

You are an inspiration to me, I wish I could have that sense of calm you exude. I am very religious and desire to have the level of spirituality you have found... I, too, have been thru the refiner's fire... and continue to be put back in. I feel glimpses of it now and again, in my life, but crave it around me 24/7. You are a very special and blessed Lady.

HUGS

KK

MADD for Heather

Hello - I am getting teary eyed again - may want to take a break before my keyboard drowns lol

I am most certain that you will find your higher self and you will experience that calm - that joy - and that peace like the river flows - it is there already waiting on you to let go of the other - so you can embrace it - You cannot embrace joy if you are holding on to grief -- you cannot embrace calm if there is anything ragging in your heart -

Take care Be gentle with yourself - Thank you for the kind words they are important enough for me to continue walking the path that others coming along may be encouraged

((((HUGS)))) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

Wow Uneek, that was awesomely beautiful.

Uneek if you've touch one life, made one inch of a difference in ones life, than you have succeeded.

Thank you for your beautiful words and thank you Uneek, for keeping in the loop with your rumors. wink.gif

Thank you -- You are another one that has been there watching over me and always encouraging me - Giving me sage advice too - There is/was a special reason for you special ones to be here and I am grateful

I really honestly thought my post would be taken as a "rant" and not received very well - I knew in my heart what I was feeling and what I wanted to express but sometimes even your very best efforts and intentions can fall short -- I was very concerned that the reception and perception might be flawed (not sure if that is the right word)

I was shocked honestly shocked to see posts by folks that don't post - I am truly moved by the response and it humbles me more and encourages me to encourage others in spite of...... whatever

Thank you for your special presence - It is so appreciated (((HUGS))) <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1