Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DaisyRN.....

Danimal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY PIC - You and I have become the BEST of Friends! A day doesn't go by that I don't think of you and your family! It breaks my heart to see you and your family suffering the pain that you are. But I want you to know that you and your family is in my thoughts and prayers! If you need anything at all day or night please don't hesitate to call.

Love ya,

Sonja (Your PIC)

DaisyRN to you I would say that God has placed you in a place of need. Your Aunt is blessed to have you near at this time. Personally, my mother went home to be with the Lord Dec 27, 2008. I was fortunate enough to be the one responsible for her during her hospice care. Hospice staff are awesome people and they provide a service that is indispensible. To be able to watch the transisition of a loved one's passing is a reward, albeit painful at times, you will never forget. Yes, mom spoke of things that were prescious to her and she spoke of these things to me alone. This stand with mom to her final moment and past are a blessing I will never forget. Neither will you DaisyRN!

My prayer is that the Holy Spirit will give you peace and comfort when you need it. That the Lord will reveal to you the blessings you will provide to your Aunt. That the joy you will provide your Aunt bring comfort to her. Lord give my sister the strength to see this through. Give her the encouragement that many are with her in spirit and prayer.

God bless,

Tony

Daisy Doodlebug, we stay in touch by DV, phone and facebook, you already know how I feel and that I am always a speed dial away. Bless your aunt's heart for raising such a nice person! Chin up Honey, you've been her pride and joy.