Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN WE STOP THE BASHING ?

Nadita

Great OP Nadita... You are wonderful, it's why we all love ya so much!!! We all get carried away sometimes, I am guilty myself. Most of my negs come from having a touch screen phone and fat thumbs, lol.. Even though I may make a heated post from time to time I really mean no ill will... you guys are all wonderful and I will try hard to word my posts better from now on even when I'm frustrated with the topic..

Lovely Bama :)

Good to hear from you and know that you are doing well. I hear you about phone n fat thumb lol. Sometimes the words missing alphabet and plus becomes minus lol. I try not to type much on phone :) I will be saying something I should not lol the fingers slip lol

I'm trying to find the problem also Uneek, but this one is just not working ?? Thats weird :o/> :rolleyes:/>

Sorry :(/>

SnooZ

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Us-TVg40ExM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Snoozy :)

Love your version of stand by me. I could dance n just lose in the song :)

More please lol

Rayzur,

I have a lot of respect for you. A bit wordy for me at times but when I take the time to wade through your post I find you always express perfect points of intelligence.

Hey JonJon.... thanks much, really appreciate it coming from one I likewise respect... and yeah totally agree on the length.... been the bane of my existence,.... I'll probably delay death by at least an hour, writing my last farewell.... laugh.gif

OOPs, not sure how I did it, but seems I've put this in the wrong post section and somehow ended up in the teckie posting video section.... I'll have to go back and see how I did that.. (later, off to the water)

• Upvote 4