Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 Chat - 31 March 2010

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

I wanted to take a second to recognize the individuals I have not been able to response back to. I do my very best to return ALL phone calls placed to me daily. It’s the PM’s and e-mails that seem to be failing many. My admins have told me that some of you are trying to get to me via them. I want you all to know that I appreciate each and everyone of your attempts to communicate with me. From the man that wants to make a commercial with me, Ali and DD to the many missionaries that want to share their ideas for God’s work…………….Know that I am very aware of you. I am keeping files with 1000’s of your stories. When the blessing comes …………find me …………or I will find you!

Family …………..I have company today………….BLESSEDMA1 and her beautiful daughter. She is here training ROSIE and FERGIE as our new mods. So forgive me as I give you some quick spot checking instead of intel. Besides my intel was only to review the 1st……18th and 24th.

First of all………….I want to share with you the questions that we will be presenting tomorrow night to a political figure from Iraq. Our team will be having dinner with him and God willing this will be an ongoing process for the next three weeks. Once we are given permission to identify this individual we will. Until then these are the questions we considered prudent to present. I would welcome any of your questions that you would like to present to this person. Do not pm them to me just put them in your postings tonight. These are the 7 questions we are presenting.

1.) We believe only 5 people know the rate that will be released soon for the IQD. Does he have the ability to ask these 5 that are behind the CBI doors. We only know that Shabibi is one of the 5 people. It would be difficult for him to find the date but there is a good chance that they might tell him the rate. We believe this to be an RI of 3.22 according to the Minister Of Planning Report from Sept. '09. The report stated this accepted rate was 20% off the actual rate they will use. Which means they wish to use an RV rate of 3.86.

2.) Does he have an idea when parliament will open their first session with the newly elected officials? Allawi seems to favor an RI/RV. We believe he will release the new rate when he has all of his party members seated.

3.) In his opinion have conditions concerning corruption improved in the political and military environments of Iraq in the last 7 years? If it has improved........it would allow advancement in their infrastructure with less delays in the process.

4.) They have major projects for 2010 . Everything from building apartments and homes to the construction of malls. How are they going to pay for this with a currency at 1170? Especially when their government runs and finances these projects and not by some outside investors.

5.) Iraq produces 2 1/2 million barrels of oil a day. The Kurds say that they will be producing 200 thousand barrels of oil by the end of the year. The Kurds are willing to combine their oil with the rest of Iraq's so only 300 thousand extra barrels would make Iraq's daily oil production over 3 million per day. This can easily be accomplished by the end of the year. In his opinion does he think this is a very low estimate compared to what will actually be by the end of the year?

6.) Are you seeing a lot of foreign investment companies coming into Iraq? It is important because their money would help the private sectors. Iraq would then have better buying power. If so Sir..........are the Iraqi citizens being employed or will these future jobs be for foreign nationalists? The creation of jobs for your people will place the weak IQD in their hands. Allowing them to exchange it within themselves which will only add trust and stability to this highly devalued IQD.

7.) Sir in your opinion do you feel confident enough to tell the coalition force to pull back into the Green Zone? SOFA removed us in January '10 but your elections recruited us back into the field of protection. Your people want your leadership and protection to come from our government not from the rest of the world.

LOI……..they tell no lie…….LOL. 90% of the time when you see a bulldog in someone’s backyard……it’s usually not there to adorn the landscape. He has a purpose. A mission to protect. IMF is a funny name for a bulldog isn’t it? Yet……..that’s what they have been for our investment Family. Okay……..maybe not for us. But for the future of Iraq’s currency. The CBI/GOI has done many things required that will allow them to raise the value of the IQD. I am paying attention to the LOI that is being sent to the IMF for many reasons. Are they asking permission to raise the value? I once said how dare you CBI ask for something ……….that you haven’t earned? Would you ask for your diploma in your first semester as a freshman in college? If there is jail time……..it has to be served before they give you the keys to your shackles. It did not take the eye of a hawk to notice so much of the rod that was spared against Iraq in the last year. Yes Family I would like to see an LOI going to the IMF once again from the CBI/GOI. So my team looks for it. Below is a link explaining procedures of LOI and Iraq’s requirements to earn one.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/aa08.htm

Articles are like chameleons right now…… some make us blue and some make us turn red in the face! LAUREN called me today and said we needed an article to find because it was causing some confusion. Below is the posting and right underneath it is my response to it. Back in the days of iif I was known as KTF@.86 . About two weeks later I had info from oil contacts that told me this would not be the case. I then dedicated myself to an area code of 3.86. This would be the RV. I expect an RI at 3.22 that will eventually become the RV of 3.86……..in a very short span of time. Give it to FOREX ………..and then give it a few weeks. Anyways……..this article is nothing more but a repeat of a 1:1 concept. In this case……..it was even less than $1. I do not believe in this rate but wanted to explain the article once again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelquest

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/?s=elections&x=16&y=7

What’s Ahead for the Iraqi Dinar?

Posted on 31 March 2010. Tags: Blog, Election

It’s generally accepted internationally that the elections in Iraq were, in the main, free and fair, but former prime minister Ayad Allawi’s narrow margin of victory means the results will be challenged.

Prime Minister Nouri al- Maliki’s Shiite Muslim State of Law alliance filed a complaint on Tuesday with the Supreme Court, asking for a recount in several areas. When the dust settles, the Sadrist Iraqi National Alliance (INA) could be the kingmaker, having secured a strong third place.

Meanwhile, plans to re-base the Iraqi currency, the dinar, appear to be going ahead, but the exact timing of the change is still to be decided. The new dinar will be worth one thousand times the old one, which will help facilitate trade and foreign exchange, but will be otherwise neutral in terms of valuation.

While the local currency has gained in value in recent years, the planned increase in petroleum production, and the expected boom that this will create in the domestic economy, have led many to speculate that the dinar will continue to strengthen.

The dinar is already becoming more acceptable and credible as a means of exchange; mobile phone operator Asiacell just announced that it will change its tariffs and billing from dollars to dinars. And as AAIB’s Rob Edwards reports, his company will write insurance policies in either currency.

Okay question...if it is at .008 x 1000= $8.00?????any thoughts? THANKS

This is how I responded Family…………….

This is how I responded Family…………….

Greetings Family,

I stopped in to try to explain to you that this is IMO.........simply a one to one article. Also take note that it is one man's opinion. Lastly.......what they are talking about is the value of the IQD. If you consider one million dinars costing about 850.00 then times 1000 would equal 850,000 USD. This is a .85 cent rate. Nothing new about this article except the first paragraph. I told you last week that there are only 5 people left on the other side of the CBI door that know when the announcement will be made. That's what the paragraph says. This article is cocky enough to say that the rate will be .85 or 1:1. They don't know the date ........but 5 do and they don't know the rate.......because it's not going to be any 1:1 or below !!!

Does the newly elected parliament need to be seated before an RI can be announced? IMO…….no……..but it wouldn’t hurt. Obviously you want to have organization before you make any announcement. But I don’t think it’s a prerequisite overall. I must also say that I don’t believe we will have an announcement before they convene. So let’s pay close attention to see if there is any indication of them opening their first session. By the way…….the 2010 budget was passed I believe Feb. 11th and it was in the Gazette so they are using a rate unknown to us. If they are still using the 1170 many projects will have to be cancelled with this newly elected parliament. Interesting…….political promises being broken after an election……..I pray not. If they are using the 3.208 that they say is 20% undervalued of the rate they actually want to use ……..then that would be quite a surprise. I still cannot find the rate for the 2010 budget. That would be serious intel.

I told you to look at the barrel of oil yesterday. Take a look at it again today ! The world economies are paralyzed perfusing such a minimal amount of oil usage by their countries that I can’t help but to wonder ……..why does the barrel keep rising………weekly? So I asked and this is what I wish to tell you………start looking for HCL and 140 articles. In fact start looking at the articles that came out today saying that O is in love with the idea of offshore oil drilling. Can you imagine how Alaska must be feeling about this……..especially with their economy? Polar bears are doing back flips……….prematurely. Oil makes the world go around Family. It is the most powerful commodity on this planet. Look around you……..I don’t care what you see…………oil was needed to make it. From the makeup on your face……..to the vitamins that you take……they are all oil based derivatives. We never allowed the dinosaurs to go extinct! Anyways……..sorry Alaska you did not vote for O. You voted for P. Congratulations Virginia on your soon to be revived economy as they look for oil off your shores. Why not……….we know who you voted for. Yes………oil makes a lot of things go round and round.

Happy Birthday to my dad and my appreciation for those that expressed the same to him throughout yesterday and today. I really want to share those scenario questions with you Family ……..have faith….they are coming. I feel that they are important to review. another site is scheduled to join us tonight to answer your questions about the Utah office that he will run with Ali. I will continue to bring in managers that Ali has selected for his offices as time goes by. Please enjoy your fellowship tonight as hundreds of you extend the hand of friendship in so many beautiful ways. I am very impressed at the power of prayer that comes from KTFM when called upon by those in need. I read all of your posts every day and have noticed a pattern of these prayer successes ………it’s simply amazing! There are so many finding the love of God and returning to their churches. Some of you have made it a quest to find a church to worship at. It is what we teach ……….and I am proud to see it happening. A great percentage of you are letting go of the need for intel. Instead you are reaching out for the Christian love that you are finding among us. You are ready for the RI……….and now you ready yourself to help God. I am very proud of this. I once did a teaching about a woman who had a great need to touch the robe of Jesus. I invite you Family……..to take my hand as I lead you to Jesus so that together we can reach out…………and touch His Robe. My Christian love and Alohas.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

frank, its nice to think high but be realistic....its not going to start out at over 3 dollars....hahaha that just makes me laugh thinking about it....will it get that high?? yes im sure it will but that would probly take another 5 years or so after the intial RV around a dollar....i cant believe so many people hang off those words when people say it will RV so high....its quite amuzing actually....no way in the world a currency can jump so **** high over night.....thats just unheard of!! and there isent anything special about Iraq?? Its practically no diff then what went on in kuwait....we will be EXTREMELY lucky if it starts out even at a dollar!!! please people dont go blowing all your extra money to get a few extra dinar believing its going to make you set for life....dont be greedy with this or it will bite you in the you know what....stay realistic and just wait to see what happens....no one is going to know a darn thing until it actually happens....your not goin to get the rate and date from a teller or even a citizen of iraq.....just have patience, plan for the worst and hope for the best....thats all we can do ya dig?!?!

frank, its nice to think high but be realistic....its not going to start out at over 3 dollars....hahaha that just makes me laugh thinking about it....will it get that high?? yes im sure it will but that would probly take another 5 years or so after the intial RV around a dollar....i cant believe so many people hang off those words when people say it will RV so high....its quite amuzing actually....no way in the world a currency can jump so **** high over night.....thats just unheard of!! and there isent anything special about Iraq?? Its practically no diff then what went on in kuwait....we will be EXTREMELY lucky if it starts out even at a dollar!!! please people dont go blowing all your extra money to get a few extra dinar believing its going to make you set for life....dont be greedy with this or it will bite you in the you know what....stay realistic and just wait to see what happens....no one is going to know a darn thing until it actually happens....your not goin to get the rate and date from a teller or even a citizen of iraq.....just have patience, plan for the worst and hope for the best....thats all we can do ya dig?!?!
I totally agree with you if you are talking about a RV. But FRANK 26 always has believed in RI. These are two separete scenarios.

This is where people are confused. Frank did not say it would RV at $3. He said 3.22 - this means 3.22 dinars to buy ONE (1) USD.

This is so bloody frustrating because some people use numbers like 3.22, and some would say (meaning the same thing) the RV will happen at 0.31.

This means 1 dinar would buy .31 cents US - thus it would take 3.22 dinars to purchase 1 USD.

I know that others throw around numbers anywhere from 1:1 all the way to 10:1 (ten dinars to buy 1 USD) but the fact we are not all speaking the same lingo makes the numbers confusing.

If you look at the rest of the Middle East, Isreal and Saudi Arabia are both in that 3+ to 1 USD ratio so I feel this is a reasonable estimate.

The confusion (IMO) with Jigga is he/she is thinking that Frank was suggesting more of a Kuwaiti dinar rate which is 0.29 KD to 1 USD. This means that it takes $3.45 USDs to buy one Kuwaiti dinar. I DO NOT believe this is the 3 that Frank was suggesting - rather he was referring to something closer to Isreal's current exchange rate.

Hope this at least helps the newbies.

Peace.

I believe Frank means 1 dinar=$3.22 usd. He refers to RI, which means re-instatement to pre-war level. I also believe that he is crazy to believe iqd RV/RI will come out at this rate. Give it a few years for the oil to really start flowing(12 mil bpd), then iqd will be worth 3+.