Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is this ? a Must Read by everyone !!

NORTEC

Quote from P1:

Then, moments before the official announcement was made that Napoleon had been defeated, Rothschild bought up a massive amount of consuls at rock bottom prices. The announcement was made, the value of the consuls soared, and Nathan found himself with an increase of wealth 6,500 times more than what he had previously owned.

What we see here is an example of sudden rise in value of a substantial amount. Only benefiting those that hold, obviously, but the amount of ppl who hold was very small. Regardless, the value itself shot up in a basis of nearly overnight.

• Upvote 1

Quote from P1:

Then, moments before the official announcement was made that Napoleon had been defeated, Rothschild bought up a massive amount of consuls at rock bottom prices. The announcement was made, the value of the consuls soared, and Nathan found himself with an increase of wealth 6,500 times more than what he had previously owned.

What we see here is an example of sudden rise in value of a substantial amount. Only benefiting those that hold, obviously, but the amount of ppl who hold was very small. Regardless, the value itself shot up in a basis of nearly overnight.

First, this is not about currency but stocks. From the sentence just above the one you quoted " In a bold and deceptive move, Rothschild began selling off vast amounts of British consuls or consolidated annuities, essentially what would today be called stocks. ". But even so, 650,000%??? Can we believe this? That would be the equivalent of a stock falling from $65/share down to $0.01/share then back up again. Maybe, but I'm skeptical. Further the author declines to reveal their identity nor gives any references. How do we know this is anything more than a collection of stuff reported elsewhere on the internet all without any references. The various secret societies of good guys and bad guys adds drama, but not credibility in my view.

Maybe its all true, but to me the biggest problem is that it just isn't necessary. All those in high finance (individuals or institutions) want to have as few regulations as possible and as much unfair advantages as possible. Thus the ever present conflict between them and the rest of us can be easily explained without any sort of kabal smoked fill rooms of global power etc. Its like the military industrial complex, no conspiracy is needed. Its just the emergent character of the various vested interested all looking out for themselves. I'm particularly skeptical of Rothschild control of the Fed (and yes I've seen many sites making such claims). If you examine the legal structure of the Fed for any entity to gain say 30% control (enough to sway the direction) that same entity would have to control 60% (as half the directors are appointed not elected from members so they need a bigger percentage from the elected half) or more of all the banks that are members of the Fed. Many of those banks are public and we know who their big share holders are. It just doesn't wash in my view. But, to each their own.

Edited by makecents

First, this is not about currency but stocks. From the sentence just above the one you quoted " In a bold and deceptive move, Rothschild began selling off vast amounts of British consuls or consolidated annuities, essentially what would today be called stocks. ". But even so, 650,000%??? Can we believe this? That would be the equivalent of a stock falling from $65/share down to $0.01/share then back up again. Maybe, but I'm skeptical. Further the author declines to reveal their identity nor gives any references. How do we know this is anything more than a collection of stuff reported elsewhere on the internet all without any references. The various secret societies of good guys and bad guys adds drama, but not credibility in my view.

Maybe its all true, but to me the biggest problem is that it just isn't necessary. All those in high finance (individuals or institutions) want to have as few regulations as possible and as much unfair advantages as possible. Thus the ever present conflict between them and the rest of us can be easily explained without any sort of kabal smoked fill rooms of global power etc. Its like the military industrial complex, no conspiracy is needed. Its just the emergent character of the various vested interested all looking out for themselves. I'm particularly skeptical of Rothschild control of the Fed (and yes I've seen many sites making such claims). If you examine the legal structure of the Fed for any entity to gain say 30% control (enough to sway the direction) that same entity would have to control 60% (as half the directors are appointed not elected from members so they need a bigger percentage from the elected half) or more of all the banks that are members of the Fed. Many of those banks are public and we know who their big share holders are. It just doesn't wash in my view. But, to each their own.

You hold an interesting point of view, but if you re-read my post I never referenced currency. I simply suggested something in value changed significantly in a short amount of time. I never leaned towards what type, whether it be a stock or currency. Simply stated value...

• Upvote 2

You hold an interesting point of view, but if you re-read my post I never referenced currency. I simply suggested something in value changed significantly in a short amount of time. I never leaned towards what type, whether it be a stock or currency. Simply stated value...

Sure. I wasn't claiming what you said was wrong, just that it might not be that relevant to possible currency value changes, especially today as opposed to 130 years ago.