Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Riley chat today 3-31-2010 1:45 PM CSt

ToddS

Your good I was just defending "Riley" and sorry if I offended I just stick up for those guys and lady's over there and I took your comment as questioning "Rileys" integrity and now I know that was not your intention You and I are all good "caz1158." ;)

Your good I was just defending "Riley" and sorry if I offended I just stick up for those guys and lady's over there and I took your comment as questioning "Rileys" integrity and now I know that was not your intention You and I are all good "caz1158." ;)
Todds you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafy, Thank you

Todd

Edited by ToddS

Just a thought-or is it another way for brokers to make dollar by putting this type of info out there. Then we trade in big notes for smaller and pay exchange rates,just a thought.

Darlin - I am not tied to any brokers - and I can guarantee that the Iraqi's I know over here aren't either.....no panic needed over the "trade in" for smaller denoms yet....I must say if I was tied to a broker - I wouldn't be sitting in Iraq for three years - I would be home enjoying the kids and critters....BUT if I meet any over here - I will let ya know....

ToddS-I'm new here,so I don't have any idea where someone is located,sorry. You could say you're on the moon when posting and how would I know any different. Again just food for thought.

You are so right - I agree - but I could also tell ya I am 5'7" and young knockout...LOL ok almost 5'1" on a good day and almost 50....but hey darlin - just a lil' old' Texas Country Gal trying to make a better living for me and the kids.....if you go back and read my history on here I have never claimed to have the knowledge that half the people have shared with me....I am just sharing local stuff....I do wish you the best - hang in there and anyone that wants to think I am tall - I would absolutely love that...no hard feelings - just take all of it - not just what I share but all of it for what it's worth....for Adam to have this site and MOD's and quite a few others was a true blessing for me...so just a suggestion to read back many many months of postings from the knowledgable people....

Thank you Riley, that is comforting news, hopefully when we're both home on R&R we can enjoy an RV and stay home enjoying the life that the US has for us. Your service and contributions are a wealth and blessing of happiness to us all, thank you.

V

You are so right - I agree - but I could also tell ya I am 5'7" and young knockout...LOL ok almost 5'1" on a good day and almost 50....but hey darlin - just a lil' old' Texas Country Gal trying to make a better living for me and the kids.....if you go back and read my history on here I have never claimed to have the knowledge that half the people have shared with me....I am just sharing local stuff....I do wish you the best - hang in there and anyone that wants to think I am tall - I would absolutely love that...no hard feelings - just take all of it - not just what I share but all of it for what it's worth....for Adam to have this site and MOD's and quite a few others was a true blessing for me...so just a suggestion to read back many many months of postings from the knowledgable people....

Please pay no attention to negative people.We all do appreciate all the info you are giving us and above all we appreciate your service to this country.Please stay safe

Some folks are negative just to be negative. I am not one of them, but I do tend to analyize what I hear. Consider this, and it is NO reflection on Riley whatsoever. This is yet another scenerio in what months ago was a DONE DEAL. Remember all the banks who hired extra folks ... on the weekends, no less ... only through October though? Remember all the tents set up in Iraq for exchanging dinar (really for Ramandan)? All the deadlines that meant Iraq could not go on without an RV? The LOP?, The CBI info? We all could go on and on. My only point is this ... if this story is true, then ALL the others are false. By false I am talking about not only the info itself, but the PROCESS by which all this was to occur. The process has always been "RV on such and such a date, cash in the next". Now we have trade in large denoms for small ... which is fine perhaps for in country, but we are not in country. We will be "at BoA" ... and WF, who does not deal in the dinar. Until we get an RV of the dinar that shows up on world markets we are where we have always been ... holding 10 and 25K dinars at 1170 in the USA with no real recourse for the most part.

Riley,

Thank you for trying to get answers to peoples questions, that is a very nice thing to do. It is very much appreciated at this time when there's not a lot of news other then the election stuff from over there. It makes people feel better to find out any little bit of information, and the fact that you are able to interact and are friends with the Iraqi people where you are, makes the information that much better.

Thank you,

Malissa

LittleMissGrits Now we have trade in large denoms for small ... which is fine perhaps for in country, but we are not in country. We will be "at BoA" ... and WF, who does not deal in the dinar. Until we get an RV of the dinar that shows up on world markets we are where we have always been ... holding 10 and 25K dinars at 1170 in the USA with no real recourse for the most part.

Hi, just wanted to say that those of us that are in country are pretty much in the same boat. When this RV's I'm coming home, I've been working overseas for over 9 yrs now and am ready. Those of us that are holding dinars are at risk of losing them trying to take them out of country. It's been a long time that the powers that be (Who we work for) do not want us to take any currency out of country, many of us have mailed it home only to be there and waiting in the lines with you! :) Those that opened Warka accounts or local accounts with banks here in Iraq are limited as well I'm pretty sure. The interest rates here were awesome, remember Fiery Phoenix? He's one of my guys who has had a Warka account for years at 11% on the Dinar and has made almost or more than 500,000 IQD on interest alone!!! I know I've only been on here a short time, but have learned a tremendous amount of information in a very short period of time, and all of it points to a history in the making of which we are all part of.

It's going to be soon, I can feel it as can many others. There is so much speedy progress going on over here you have no idea. I've been holding IQD since '06 and never really gave it much thought until I saw certain things going on over here and thought hmmm let me see what's up and then I found DV, and of course like everybody at first I was a bit overwhelmed at the information and the wealth of knowledge and very intelligent people on here (Thank you by the way) that have been tracking this since day one.....WOW. I can't even imagine, the short roller coaster I've been on if I were at home I'd go nuts..lol. Being over here has helped seeing and knowing what is going on in the country and the quietness that has transpired....it is inspiring.

The fact that Riley is sharing what she has just tells me we're that much closer as I have not one shred of doubt of what she is saying is not true. Keep your head/spirits up! It's coming!! :)

Thank you Riley, that is comforting news, hopefully when we're both home on R&R we can enjoy an RV and stay home enjoying the life that the US has for us. Your service and contributions are a wealth and blessing of happiness to us all, thank you.

V

Thanks Chief - but it's the service of the our men and women and their safe being is what is important....I want to say thank you to you and the others that have served and are still serving our great Country!!!!

Ma'am, I remember reading that as well.....but no one can claim to have any exact and accurate (100%) information - I am not sure how long you have had your dinar but since September/October time frame - look at the history in the making. I think the information that has been shared since that time frame falls into place (ok some of it) with what has transpired over here. Yes there are some that will give you a date, give you rate but maybe they were told that...maybe they were trying to get you to purchase more....I don't know the reasoning - I do know that if someone shares information and it turns out to be (even a little) inaccurate - the sharks take over...but others feed on it...I knew going in this was not a get rich quick deal...some people didn't understand that.

What Chief wrote was from his heart - we can't give you 100% information - but we can share what we are a part of and that's History in the making. I wish I had more to tell but I don't and I am sorry for that.

I think Adam and his Team Rocks - I may not always agree but didn't have the knowledge they have to dispute them - one thing I do disagree with Adam on is the coming out real low (SORRY ADAM) - but that may be the challenge in me and nothing more - no evidence, no solid intel, no "great Knowledge" (because most I have learned from him, his team, his book and the others in the VIP and in the regular Chat) - LittleMiss - I will share what I can, when I can and that's all I have to offer - straight up. Thanks and I hang in there....like Chief stated - we see the wheels turning....

Some folks are negative just to be negative. I am not one of them, but I do tend to analyize what I hear. Consider this, and it is NO reflection on Riley whatsoever. This is yet another scenerio in what months ago was a DONE DEAL. Remember all the banks who hired extra folks ... on the weekends, no less ... only through October though? Remember all the tents set up in Iraq for exchanging dinar (really for Ramandan)? All the deadlines that meant Iraq could not go on without an RV? The LOP?, The CBI info? We all could go on and on. My only point is this ... if this story is true, then ALL the others are false. By false I am talking about not only the info itself, but the PROCESS by which all this was to occur. The process has always been "RV on such and such a date, cash in the next". Now we have trade in large denoms for small ... which is fine perhaps for in country, but we are not in country. We will be "at BoA" ... and WF, who does not deal in the dinar. Until we get an RV of the dinar that shows up on world markets we are where we have always been ... holding 10 and 25K dinars at 1170 in the USA with no real recourse for the most part.

ANSWER ONLY TO A QUESTION FROM LAST NIGHT - I was asked the name of the Iraqi Television Stations - here is what I have:

Al-Bahara

Al Sama Dubai

Al Baghdadia

LBC

Al Labu Labi

Iraqi Air

Not all my guys have TV's, heck some of the Iraqi's here don't have electricity full time - and water is only certain hours of the day - but you asked so this is what they gave me....I will google these after work tonight and see if we can gain any more information - hopefully it's not all Arabic...

To everyone for the thanks - you are welcome - thanks really aren't needed - we are all in it together or we wouldn't be on here....take care - stay safe