Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Diabetic neuropathy

KiaKaha

You need to find someone associated with the Neuropathy center of America, there's probably less than 200 , but they have a tried and true method of helping people that suffer with this. I use to work for one of their associates and I saw it help people that had tried soooooooo many different things, to no avail.

• Upvote 2

Thank you both... I'll share with him tomorrow, he's finally asleep. He stayed up most of last night because the pain was so bad. He hasn't had a good nights sleep in over a year.

I read that alpha lipoic acid works really well for some people... I'm pretty sure I saw it at Walmart. OTC meds don't help and the docs don't want to prescribe anything stronger because of the addiction risk... Hello??? Better for him to be addicted to PAIN? Idiots. He has a cyst on his kidney that is also giving him fits, but they are in watch mode on it because of his other issues. Poor thing. He was so athletic when he was younger, now he can barely walk.

Thanks again...

KK

MADD for Heather

Oxygen=life!!

I would urge you to consider hyper barrack oxygen therapy its pricey but if your willing to spend the money a hyper barrack unit in home is 4k-and up what it does is heal the body faster also creates new blood vessels and cleans the vital organs and blood from the body also increasing oxygen in your cells. Its been documented that it helped heal diabetic wounds also help drastically people who were severely affected by diabetis. More and more doctors are using this method every day but the sessions can get expensive hmm wonder why? this is why its best to buy a home unit. Because results vary on how many sessions they will need before seeing improvement.

Edited by easyrider

I was told I was diabetic a few years ago. And I did the finger poking and blood testing every day. The numbers were always good and never fit the diabetic profile ... even when I was eating the kind of food that a diabetic should get very sick or die from.

But even though I was not exhibiting the signs of diabetes I developed painful toes, sometimes almost the entire foot would tingle and hurt and keep me from being able to lie still because it felt like my feet were bound in something, like a surgical bandage.

Once the doctor said I had diabetic neuropathy I was given a prescription to take. It is called GABAPENTIN ... and you can google it and see what it is good for. As with all medications they list the side effects but I have not had any.

When I was in hospital for almost a month when I broke my back last September, because I was taking Gabapentin (it was in the list of my daily medications) they assumed I was diabetic and started poking my finger. I was not eating anything a diabetic should concentrate on, in fact my friend would come a visit and bring me a multipack of mild chocolate bars every day. I ate chocolate for a week, and lots of sugar in my tea ... all the bad stuff. A week after the finger poking the hospital doctor came in and told me that the doctors in the hospital had reviewed my case and determined I was NOT diabetic. I cheered! I had been trying to tell my doctor that for a long time.

So, it is not just diabetics who suffer from what you are suffering from and I know it is painful. When I don't take my gabapentin my feet remind me of it.

Hope this might have helped some.

smee2