Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trust

Boozer

I need info on how to open a trust, I hear if your money goes into a trust it will not be taxed. if this is true, what type of trust and how do you start one. thanks for the 101 class

Trusts are taxed, and may be taxed at higher rates than individuals.

I need info on how to open a trust, I hear if your money goes into a trust it will not be taxed. if this is true, what type of trust and how do you start one. thanks for the 101 class

Please go to your bank of choice and ask to speak to a private banker. These will be the people you will get the best answers from

I would go to an estate and trust attorney and decide what kind of a trust you want, talk to a tax advisor about trusts and tax implications, THEN, go talk to a bankster. Banksters have no legal or accounting/tax expertise. At least the ones I've met or talked to on the phone. Of course, my opinion of banksters is almost as high as my opinion of Congress.angry.gif

Chartman17