Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Economist Report

pinko

Hi

I find this interesting comment:smile.gif

IS the same commentary written by adam?

"I don’t what some of you idiots have been reading or where you’re getting your information, but I am an economist and I’ve studied the economy rebuilding in Iraq and its dinar has gained significant value in the last ten years compared to the dollar and rises everyday. This country is going to be the backbone with its minerals, natural gas, oil, and all the gold recently purchased by Iraq only strengthens their currency. With the assets this country has, their currency will be one of the strongest currencys on the market soon. Now what will the revalue be?? Is to be determined by the CBI. I’ve done my math on this dinar revalue and I’ve got to say Iraq is going to make money on this but by no leans will go into the debt column to make anyone rich. I’ve done my figures and figured a .10 revalue to start with and get all the big denominations off the street and I’m sure the time period will be about 90 days to cash in then your dinar will no longer be of value. The CBI has to control the debt ratio because it’s costing the CBI money to do this so their spread will probably be set somewhere in the 25% range. You’re going to pay a spread that’s inevitable. So if you invested in let’s 1milloon dinar , then your ROI looks close to around 100,000.00 before all spread fees are paid. It will RV, but by no means will it make you a millionaire. Now if it does come in one to one then expect to walk away with around 860,000.00. You’re going to pay a spread. Everyone will get a chunk before its done. The CBI will buy back your dinar for .75% less than the RV. they have to make their debt ratio column balanced. In other words if it comes in at 3:1 expect to trade in at 2.25. Then they’ll buy in at that rate and sell that same amount of dinars you just traded for $3.00 to meet their spread. Half of you idiots here have no clue what you’re talking about. Do you’re economical research before criticizing anyone. Why do you think they are raising te capital gains tax from 15 to 20%? Happy New Year to all. Maybe I should buy dinars!"

http://www.iraq-busi...adoff’s-fame/

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

"and all the gold recently purchased by Iraq only strengthens their currency"

That doesn't make sense. If they bought gold it would be a break-even proposition. They didn't buy it with air. Especially as volatile as gold prices have been over the last year or so.

It does sound like he put his name on Adam's prediction, though.

• Upvote 1

Hey there Pinko. I'm surprised you were able to find that because usually IBN goes through their comments and deletes all the ones that are anything other than full support of a straight RD. They are very biased and John Lee is not a serious journalist. Sorry about the neg someone gave you Pinko. I can't use anymore positives or I'd even you out. You were just bringing in a question.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy

cheers for the post , makes perfect sense to me.

It does sound like something Adam would say except this bit " Half of you idiots here have no clue what you’re talking about." even if he thought it I doubt Adam would ever post that comment.

where did you find this post

cheers for the post , makes perfect sense to me.

It does sound like something Adam would say except this bit " Half of you idiots here have no clue what you’re talking about." even if he thought it I doubt Adam would ever post that comment.

where did you find this post

Scroll to the bottom and read the response by Iraqi Native. http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%E2%80%99s-fame/