Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Purchasing on Ebay

chris0985

I have purchased a little from ebay. I only purchased smaller amounts. The larger amounts always seem to get bid up higher than I can purchase elsewhere. Some also have free shipping which keeps the overall cost down. The bills seem legit so I say go for it. Also I only purchased from ones with a return guarantee.

Chris I have purchased a little over two mill on ebay and never got burnt on any deal. Try to deal with the ones with free shipping. I have also bought from GID Associates on the larger amounts with no problems. Good luck Steve

Thanks I have purchases some on ebay and have had good luck so far. Thanks for the positive feedback. Some of my family think I'll have hard time to cashing in since I didn't purchase them form a dealer or a bank. But i don't see why I would have a hard time.

Mongo,

I was confident that you would take my original reply to you in this thread with the humor I intended.

Thanks I knew you would not bring out the Drama-Lama your obvious sense of humor is always appreciated.

But I am going to pretend so I can use the Drama-Lama I found today.

Cheers,

smiley-whacky111.gif <------ Drama-Lama

Has anyone heard about the 500 denominations not being accepted in the states? The interpreters over here are saying that they are easiest to counterfeit, just wondered – I have some of my own but not too many in the 500’s – I just recently purchased the 250’s over here – just to add to my stash.

Ok so my question is – has anyone heard that the 500’s will be tougher to cash in when the times comes?

Go to Bing.com and open a microsoft live cashback account. Click on shopping and then click on cashback stores. Click on e and will open all stores srarting with letter e. Scroll to ebay and click. Right now you get 8% cashback on buy it now items. If you buy you have to start a new ebay session through bing to get 8% on next purchase. I have gotten over $2000 cashback from microsoft in the last year. You will see your casback within 60 days. Here is the link on ebay http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

Things to look at n: which the price it sometimes goes too high especially the smaller denominations, make sure it is free shipping, they screw you on the shipping cost and that's a way they make a ton of money, and the last thing check their feedback ratings to make sure they don't have negative feedback and only buy from people in the United States, buying from Jordan takes forever to get and you can get burned.

Just under 3 million of my Dinar was purchased via ebay. Never burned. The benefit is that you can bid an amount well under the best "purchase" prices you can get from dealers and some of your bids will survive the auction and you get it cheap. I keep all bills in the envelope and with the receipts that they were shipped with. Over the 2.925 million dinar purchased, I have a net investment of .893 dollars per dinar. That includes any shipping costs. The down side is that when i did win a bid at such a cheap price the seller would sometimes be reluctant to fulfill the transaction and the shipping can be slow. Other downside is that you have to spend the time to bid on everything and right when it comes on ebay, in order to increase your odds of winning the low ones . It took me 1.5 months to acquire that amount from ebay.