Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirms Suspicions About The Thief Ali Al-Dabbagh And The Tip Of The Iceberg!! Read The Judge On This Corrupt Government

yota691

Important Meeting Conducted By Colleague Saad Awsi With Shabandar Confirms Suspicions About The Thief Ali Al-Dabbagh And The Tip Of The Iceberg!! Read The Judge On This Corrupt Government

The text of the interview with Izzat Shabandar

Shabandar: government spokesman is not close, but an employee in the office of Prime Minister Ali al-Dabbagh lying in toto in everything he said in the arms deal Russia did not want to name prime minister's son in the deal reached Prime Minister names Maevouk (110) accusing deal of Russian weapons-Maliki hit corrupt preemptive strike foiled their access to millions of dollars of money

Interviewed by: Saad Awsi ..

"Put MP Izzat Shabandar points above characters all مايثار about Russian arms deal contract .. Shabandar revealed that Prime Minister hit spoilers preemptive strike foiled them get (Komhnat) agreed upon with some parties of the Russian side .. He also noted Shabandar in an interview with the independent witness Ali al-Dabbagh did not resign but was sacked and MP for the rule of law, Sami al-Askari said in front of the media better for the tanner to shut up .. He also said Izzat Shabandar, a winning seat head of a coalition of state law in the House of Representatives that the name of the son of al-Maliki did not give among the names that hover around suspicions, although the number exceeded percent name, stressing that the real spoilers in this transaction does not exceed the number in all cases, four people .. "

* Shabandar was named in Russian arms deal and not attending the hearings, but a formal statement and statement was issued from the investigative committee that you will you will be a guest .. Russia became the subject of a deal modern media now .. What is the truth in this matter?

- The issue of purchase of Russian weapons were given more than it deserves.

* How?

- There is a reason for that directory before reason this story did not get actual corruption because Iraq did not receive any weapons and did not pay money, but beta Aziedkm of hair that the deal did not originally predicted!

* Only on paper?!

- .. Until the final signature did not get on the arms deal and sign it first happened .. Usually both parties have the right to audit for a month before signing the final .. Before that solves this month accruing to the Prime Minister verbal data rather than documents not conclusive evidence, but suspicions that this decade marred by some corruption related factors Balamolat .. While this is what should draw attention to in that there is corruption exceeded billions of dollars of public money, corruption and the reality really is the question of the central bank .. So why does not arise upon the hype .. Every sane person must ask himself, especially the press and media that have been involved with the hype while no one asks why the hype on corruption did not happen at all?!

* Do distracting public opinion?

- More than that .. And distracting public opinion I. .. Same deal explain that there is affected by the Iraqi army that is armed.

* Mean aggrieved and afraid?

- Afraid more accurately and that there was no reason of this fear that there is a working agenda that the Iraqi army is weak and local police Secondly, There are international parties have no interest that Iraq open to arms market is the U.S. and Western arms .. And also used this issue, which is simple, and there was no corruption.

* Are there international media machine working deduced from Iraq?

- There downright same implicated raised dust new to this topic and mixed papers and came under new names too far from the story for coverage .. I personally met a few days ago the Prime Minister was surprised and told me I received dozens of names that traveled to Moscow and the real culprit is not among those names! Can you imagine this?! As he asked me about this subject more than two months ago and said .. Why did not you remember me these names? I told him I'll tell you why not to inform you of other names first was not in the hands of the data I do not like to be unfair .. Secondly one of these names does not have a good relationship with me was afraid you to explain this as a result of a bad relationship between me and that person whispers the information you have .. He told me that interesting subject that this name is not among the names that I received! Not surprised, but I am in Moscow! Therefore I say that this big fuss fabricated and therefore the media real national and independent of him newspaper independent witness that we are counting on a lot of truth that gives the real issue size does not it take the largest of its .. Vcefqh weapon is a business deal, whether it is rice or sugar .. And corrupt and who wants to benefit and become rich at the expense of public money does not care that his understanding is that fills the largest pockets of public money would would any other business deal.

It is data other that I have during the existence of the technical team in Moscow with some of the people who have sites in the Iraqi state after going technical team lived in a hotel back trying to take advantage of their positions and Krutem after brought them traders Mafia (arms dealers Russian) to the parties Russian on the subject of arms. . And presented themselves as people who are important in the institution of the Iraqi state so Tbagesoa about the deal, and when informed and told the prime minister in this regard has tried to work a proactive effort to stop the deal .. And he went to Moscow himself as stipulated on the Russian side disclosure of the names of corrupt and pay a commission out of exchange, what has happened is informing the Russian side of what happened and the names of those who came to the Russians formally titled.

* How many people?

- Three people were almost titled official in the Iraqi state rejected Mr. Prime Minister final signature and leave the subject and said I shall revert to my and realize, but this contract must be reviewed as a whole attitude of the Iraqi state and the Prime Minister in proactive purpose to stop corruption in this deal raised uproar around. . Why corrupt central bank chose to hundreds of millions of dollars and did not occur like this media frenzy and conferences held?!

* Why did not you come out a certain official says that X and Y are corrupt and they raised this storm?!

- There were not conclusive evidence that they are corrupt. And that the Iraqi judiciary wants figures, documents and witnesses.

* I did not mean elimination .. I want to stop this powerful media whirlwind.

- This has happened before Prime Minister stood to expel that person corrupt and then has replaced most of the team circle military armament, as entrusted the task to negotiate arms is acting Defense Minister pending the investigation and access to the results of the rich evidence.

* Known that al-Dabbagh accused and declared names that have been shown by the Prime Minister referring by name .. He said (did not tell me government spokesman corruption exists)

- Know that the Prime Minister is not the Chief Justice nor the investigative .. First told the judiciary and the form of the investigative panel and tried to collect evidence.

* I've heard you permission to say when you have a file to be submitted to the prime minister ... Why has this file?

- Contains some of these names and contains access mechanism on the deal.

* Why did not reveal these names?!

- Because I do not have conclusive evidence.

* What is the value of corruption in the deal?

- 10 percent of the total value of the deal, which was $ 4 billion .. Half the Iraqi side and the other to the Russian side.

* Does the Russian president's son involved in the deal?

- I do not know who is the joint from the Russian side.

* Can you now tell us the names involved?

- Difficult as it is immoral that I talked to the press about the names without the judiciary.

* How Toagafon a major media campaign and spoken by all the media?

- I mentioned earlier Malahdav behind this intention, but the House of Representatives received this subject and form two of the security and defense and the Integrity Commission.

* Do you go in for questioning in the House of Representatives?

- Not Astdaaoua but trading for the purpose of hosting members of the investigative commission .. I do not agree to the presence of any person from the Commission abused by us in the media or personally offended in this campaign.

* Like?!

- Like Jawad Alshahyla .. Awadi not sure of it, but the Authority know!

* Do you exited Dabbagh's remarks as a threat and will reveal the hidden?

- All these false allegations and did not hear them .. The military also said to him best for him to shut up!

* Do you think that al-Dabbagh scapegoat?!

- At all .. This is not true .. Believe me how Prime Minister tried to just suspicion and talk with him .. Because prejudice tanning means compromising the Prime Minister's Office which is calculated .. But this man could not hide his possessions inside, which is not compelled to get out to the media and lie to the Prime Minister had told him say! He says that the Prime Minister asked me although not the prime minister, he did not tell him anything! So why lie Ali al-Dabbagh this claim, and I also told prime minister did not Akzbna versa in the most important meeting of the Political Commission of the National Alliance bloc was to talk about this deal as prime minister told them that Shabandar told me about the existence of corruption in this deal .. And Ali al-Dabbagh lie Prime Minister and claims does not have an indicator to the investigators and observers .. He is compelled to lie .. So why lie?

* Is there any name of the prime minister's son in the deal?

- Is out of the question .. And I'll tell you that the names that arrived to the Prime Minister than the 110 name.

* Real and how many?

- Does not exceed (4-5) people.

* Are they close to the prime minister?

- .. They do not have the relationship with the Prime Minister.

* Only Ali al-Dabbagh?

- Skinner is not close, but works in the Prime Minister's Office.

* How to be close if?

- Close to the adoption by the Prime Minister at his advice called close.

* Is any government spokesman from the ring surrounding it.

- Ali al-Dabbagh close the job.

* Do you think this is the first deal involving Ali al-Dabbagh or there are other deals?

- I can not judge the Dabbagh do not like to talk about names in the newspapers he writes me on the Internet and weak people buy $ 500 even write various sites! He spoke about me hurt in the Integrity Commission when called a lie altogether.

* How Seoul investigation in the Russian deal?

- The Russian side presented a document signed by these defendants and say yes there will be something .. There is an agreement signed with the Russian side.

* What are the reasons to hide the government for these names?

- Reasons dating back to the Russian government's policy.

* Now exited the statements of some deputies of the same deal to buy for Iraq from neighboring countries, with half the amount? Is this true?

- That's a lie and I regret that speakers do not respect their words and terms of reference of the people and throwing speech Hoaúhm .. Because they are not controlled or Tax.

* What is the relation of Abdul Aziz al-Badri deal?

- Named because it was in Moscow at that time .. Now the inquiry will get to the truth .. They now want to make sure that it is permissible.

* It is possible that he has more than a passport?

- Yes .. They have evidence that he traveled to Moscow through passport through information submitting a request to the Russian prime minister does not mean that Abdul Aziz al-Badri partner in the case, there is suspicion and dilemma and there are also accused interrogated.

* Why Ali al-Dabbagh resigned?

- Ali al-Dabbagh was sacked and did not resign .. The termination of his contract two days before the submission of resignation .. Because before that wanted to show filled he is resigned to mislead public opinion .. May not resign because he is not an employee is a contractor and finish his contract.

* What is the motion blur on the central bank file?

- The only subject upon which a formal investigation and accused central bank is a file documented picture and sound .. But literal investigative committee is not leaking any news.

* Is there including accused senior politicians or parliamentarians?

- Yes, there is among the accused senior politicians and parliamentarians as well.

* Do you sorted case against unknown?

- I do not think will reach into the unknown because it is the reality of material and corruption .. Because this bank sold dollars for the owners of the private banks are selling dollars pay cash or pay Dinars deferred instrument for any work week with state money.

* How much time will this issue?

- Did not continue my topic, but I see that the Integrity Commission, authorized and follow this issue closely.

http://aliraqnews.com/2012/12/%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4/

• Upvote 1