Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Representative: economic new year will witness the birth of a new Iraqi currency

boomer113189

kuwait and the u.a.e. need a nice big fat ally in the region allied forces in that region can maintain stability , but one has to be a super power ,

with a super power right next door iran may think twice about launching any missles over iraqi territory

yes .. me too on this ..

they do say both currencies new and old will co exist 2 years .. so why the beginning of the year date ... and if a exchange rate is established .. who cares what day it is when they do it .. unless its supposed to co inside with bilateral agreements they made in the past few years . it has to be understood with all govts around the world before its implimented . the govts . know before the public knows . that way they can prepare for it .. like exchange taxes .. the cliff .. that would be wild if the new dinar did become a new reserve currency ..and we did become rich . and the lobsters jumped off the golden gate bridge

they will all be saying ... how did you know ?.. and i will be saying .. i didnt know .. i guessed .. i guessed i would get rich off the dinar, so i bought some.. holding dinars is like holding oil .

whI respect the LOPsters right to voice their opinions. I am also aware that many of them are being paid to”reverse pump” as evidenced by the ratio of sellers vs buyers. The CBI’s primary focus for the last year or so has been to suck in as much dinar as they can. Again…if a LOP was the plan all along then why bother to reduce circulation via auctions?

The fiscal year LOP argument is like me telling you I am waiting to the first of the year to exchange my 4 quarters in for a dollar. It simply doesn’t make any sense.

The mis-information campaign is in full swing as it should be. We will get ours. It is just a question (as usual) of when and for how much.

ats in it for iraq and the world .. ?

a democracy in the middle of the middle east .. able to buy all the military might necessary to defend itself against any threat from any dictator in that region :o/>/>

I respect the LOPsters right to voice their opinions. I am also aware that many of them are being paid to”reverse pump” as evidenced by the ratio of sellers vs buyers. The CBI’s primary focus for the last year or so has been to suck in as much dinar as they can. Again…if a LOP was the plan all along then why bother to reduce circulation via auctions?

The fiscal year LOP argument is like me telling you I am waiting to the first of the year to exchange my 4 quarters in for a dollar. It simply doesn’t make any sense.

The mis-information campaign is in full swing as it should be. We will get ours. It is just a question (as usual) of when and for how much.

I respect the LOPsters right to voice their opinions. I am also aware that many of them are being paid to”reverse pump” as evidenced by the ratio of sellers vs buyers. The CBI’s primary focus for the last year or so has been to suck in as much dinar as they can. Again…if a LOP was the plan all along then why bother to reduce circulation via auctions?

Whereas I agree with you (mostly)...any Dinar in Private circulation outside of Iraqs borders will remain out of CBI's hands until an RV has occurred. The sellers that buy back dinar are only incentivised by re-selling back into the private market with the normal markup. It's an absolute brilliant business plan. I don;t believe it would even be possible to sell back to Iraq as a currency exchange unless it was a tradable currency...which it is not. So in short, if indeed any of the lopsters are making gain, they would have to be paid from the sellers the same as the pumpers to create a cyclical scenario...which wouldn't surprise me if one or two were wrapped into these tactics. Furthermore, de-dollarization inside Iraq is much more relevant to a sustainable RV rate. The amount of Dinar inside Iraqs border is basically irrelevant. Get the Dollars OUT! Anyhow, I could really care less...I have my few Dinar and am only interested in the RV, and am hopeful it occurs soon and am encouraged at the complexity and comprehensive nature of information being fed. Thanks for the post...Best Regards

• Upvote 1

The reason to "raise the zeros" at the beginning of the year or at least a fiscal quarter is for accounting purposes... Note that when it happens every asset is corrected .There needs to be an official time to close the books, adjust, and open for business at the new rate the next business day...Realy a good idea to have a bank holiday at that time ... Next year Jan 1 & 2 will be bank holidays .