Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

its time for unions to take charge of green energy businesses

dontlop

B) the govt tax payer sponcered green energy companys need union representation to drive up wages ,, benifits and working conditions ..no reason why they should be ammune to being bankrupted by unions just because democrats have their money invested there

time to organize those scabs

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

hahhahahahhahahahaha :o stupidest idea ever ,,,,,,, go too a garage door company and just call and say you would like a door handle or anything ,,,,,, they will tell you they can`t sell it too you ,,but a unioun guy will be soooooo happy too come out and put it on for you ----------> cost unimaginagable,,,,,, you get wind turbines and the solar power under union comtrol and the free ------ energy is screwed -------- just saying ------ oh say hi too the hostess twinkee folks :angry:

• Upvote 1

On my planet, things are not that pedantically simple. For example, on my planet, one political party tends not to have a monopoly on any specific or particular industry, by virtue of being in the party nor are they required to be invested in a specific industry because of it, and most certainly, there are no restrictions on corporate interests, or interests from a different political party member likewise investing in an industry.

Whatever planet this comes from, its facinating that there are only two kinds of people belonging to only one of two political parties, and there is no crossover anywhere between them. The people must be very bored and boring by way of the limitations imposed with such two dimensional lives. And living in a the Constant State of "make wrong" seems to feed only discontent absent solutions. Simple wholesale replacement of one group with the other, will in the end always evolve into the same result. Whether its heads or tails, its still a coin, and half of it won't be happy with the other half. Forcing the limitations of such a myopic view keeps that planet very very small, with limitations to any measurable success.

And agreed with you JeepGuy, any retail sales company who was stupid enough to negotiate union control over direct sales of inventory or their product are beyond stupid, and should probably go get some help for the next go round... lol

PS, can someone please stop the day'um snow in here :D/> :D/>

• Upvote 1

PS, can someone please stop the day'um snow in here biggrin.gif/> biggrin.gif/>

The best way to get rid of the snow is to go down to the lower left and change it to DV.

the only problem with that is you get chased by a little green box.

:osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif"> :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif"> ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">

On my planet, things are not that pedantically simple. For example, on my planet,...

Simple wholesale replacement of one group with the other, will in the end always evolve into the same result. Whether its heads or tails, its still a coin, and half of it won't be happy with the other half. Forcing the limitations of such a myopic view keeps that planet very very small, with limitations to any measurable success.

PS, can someone please stop the day'um snow in here biggrin.gif/> biggrin.gif/>

Rayzur biggrin.gif Between the Day'um snow, the purple people eater and the myopic view out the tiny little porthole window...

HELP MR. WIZARD!!! "Please! Take Me Home!!! ohmy.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

thats it ill start organizing tommarro ..those fat cat mobsters got a damn momopoly on unions in this country ,, its about time my church gets to run a union ,, so im gonna get the ball rolling ,,,and donate it to my church ..

i looked for local union for green energy on web .. cant find any so they dont have unions yet in those wind mill manufacturers .. and solar panel factorys .... but theres gonna be one ... ill start collecting dues myself if i have too then ill set up some thugs to take over .. :cigar:/>

Edited by dontlop