Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Upgrade

KHR

I want to upgrade my VIP from 3 months to Lifetime using the black friday deal. When I click on manage subscriptions it only has the option to renew a 3 month membership. How do I switch it to lifetime without having to make a new account?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to upgrade my VIP from 3 months to Lifetime using the black friday deal. When I click on manage subscriptions it only has the option to renew a 3 month membership. How do I switch it to lifetime without having to make a new account?

Adam posted the following instructions in another thread.

Ok everyone, I have added another way to get this working for those of you that aren't being shown all the options.

Simply go to this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

And use the code "blackfriday" for 50% off.

I will send an email to the newsletter group right now, and I'll extend the offer to Monday night.

Read more:

If you continue to have problems, you can send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and let Adam know.

:rocking-chair:

Adam posted the following instructions in another thread.

Read more:

If you continue to have problems, you can send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and let Adam know.

:rocking-chair:/>/>

TexasGranny, What is Sara's email address to request more information about CorpOffShore? And do you know whether or not that membership is included in the half price offer? Thanks much, Francie26

TexasGranny, What is Sara's email address to request more information about CorpOffShore? And do you know whether or not that membership is included in the half price offer? Thanks much, Francie26

Sara is not the one now (she had a baby). You can send an email to corpoffshore@gmail and Julie will help.

Adam did not mention any other 1/2 price offers except VIP and Platinum but you can always ask. ;)

:rocking-chair:

Yeah ditto as KHR Mr Adam, he reminded me that I initially was going to do that sign-up for lifetime thing with the discount code which I did not get, as i said in a previous email to you. It only allowed me to sign up as a 3 month renewal, which was normal to me as I could only afford that one till now. So I processed it (again never was prompted to use a discount code), yet no change to my status, and no charge yet to my account. I don't want to try renewal again because the last 3 or 4 renewal were equally not smooth. Plenty of time with emails and such to resolve the problem, all of which were eventually worked out. I do want to renew with that discount, a full platinum lifetime would be nice, something regarding the OSI would be good. Suggestions Sir Adam primarily for the lifetime renewal option with a discount.

New York Kevin

I just renewed my membership to platinum but my status on website has not changed. Can you tell me when that will be changed. I would like to research more on offshore investment. Do you have a website that I can go to and is the offshore at an additional charge or included with lifetime membership. Thank You for your time. Harleybrat

harleybrat - give Julie a little time to get this done. With Adam's special, and alot of people taking advantage of it, it may take her a day or so to catch up. And no, the offshore info is not included with the VIP or Platinum VIP membership. There is alot of info in the VIP section that you can read. However, to get into the OSI section, you must at least do the Name Reserve. I don't think Adam's 1/2 price special includes the offshore corp, but you can go here to check on that: http://checkout.documentingservices.com That link takes you to the "checkout" area for the OSI area and will give you several options & choices on what you may want to do. The Name Reserve, which gets you in the door, is currently $299.00. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1