Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMAP Paid-Up Shares

rightsonword

Hey guys,

Just letting ya'll know I was notified by Al-Jazera of IMAP Pharmaceuticals paid-up shares running through the 29th.

I'll be passing on this as they are only trading at about 1.21. Though they may be a good buy depending if they can reach their former 2+ IQD levels.

"Shareholder subscriptions to IMAP paid-up shares are held from 18 - 29 November 2012 ....."

If anyone has any other information from Al-Jazera, please post! B)

I am buying 200K in shares in tuesdays session of IMAP. Could someone explain what the paid up shares means for this company? It's the first time I have taken up such an offering in stock purchase. I fugured with a drug co. you can't go wrong.

THX Rightsonword!

No, I would but cannot fund my Warka Bank account but i'll take the free shares any day.

Yes, the free shares are definitely great!

I am buying 200K in shares in tuesdays session of IMAP. Could someone explain what the paid up shares means for this company? It's the first time I have taken up such an offering in stock purchase. I fugured with a drug co. you can't go wrong.

THX Rightsonword!

The paid-up shares are when the company offers additional shares to shareholders who held stock in the company before their annual meeting. They offer the paid-up shares for 1 IQD compared to the normal price. Depending on how many shares you're eligible to buy and how much the stock is worth, this can be a great deal.

The paid-up shares are when the company offers additional shares to shareholders who held stock in the company before their annual meeting. They offer the paid-up shares for 1 IQD compared to the normal price. Depending on how many shares you're eligible to buy and how much the stock is worth, this can be a great deal.

I have my stock certificate from them. I had warka take it out of proxy and put in it my own name

Thx rightsonword for the info.

Smart move. I'd do that with all the stocks I owned considering the warka's current state.

Asad and rightsonword,

I have wondered about proof of ownership on my stocks. So I should assume that my ownership is by proxy on all my stocks? Can you give me an idea on the verbage that I should use on a form letter to Warka to get this changed? Apparently they send you a stock certificate? how do they get this certificate to you FedEx? or E-Mail? Thank You for the info commrads!

Thx rightsonword for the info.

Asad and rightsonword,

I have wondered about proof of ownership on my stocks. So I should assume that my ownership is by proxy on all my stocks? Can you give me an idea on the verbage that I should use on a form letter to Warka to get this changed? Apparently they send you a stock certificate? how do they get this certificate to you FedEx? or E-Mail? Thank You for the info commrads!

Email and excel sheet for your shares.