Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq, US embassy, UN's representatives to discuss relieving Iraq from UN sanctions

k98nights

Iraq, US embassy, UN's representatives to discuss relieving Iraq from UN sanctions

Thursday, 08 November 2012 13:45 | | |

b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_84_dfdfdg.jpg

Baghdad (AIN) -The Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee discussed in a meeting held on Wednesday a number of topics most notably the law of holding agreements and the topic of relieving Iraq from the UN sanctions as well as the file of Iraq's share of water resources.

A statement by the Committee mentioned that "The Parliamentary Committee sent an invitation to the political office of the US embassy in Iraq and the United Nations to confer about relieving Iraq from the UN sanctions stated in the UN's Charter, 7th Chapter."

"The Committee also demanded during the meeting to end the file of Mujahedikhalq organization because it exhausted a lot of Iraq's efforts and money," the statement concluded. /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22183:foreign-relations-committee-us-embassy-uns-representatives-to-discuss-relieving-iraq-from-un-sanctions-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 3

Thanks Knight...however I have " Iraq lag"... I am soooo tired o all this dragging their eet... this is with out a doubt the biggest bunch o screwballs ever...I have been involved or three years... and inally I am beginning to lose hope that this bunch will ever get it together. This last six months has been the hardest...i this ever comes about... I never want to hear anything about Iraq again... these people are too much.

• Upvote 2