Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seclusion of Iraq, deterioration of investment behind unemployment.''The biggest terrorism operations are planned and implemented by wealthy merchants

ALBUNDY

Seclusion of Iraq, deterioration of investment behind unemployment, says MP

Tuesday, 23 October 2012 21:37

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Abd Khuder Taher, member of the Work and Social Affairs attributed "The unemployment problem to the seclusion of Iraq and the deterioration of investment, ruling out "the unemployment as a reason of increase of murder and rape crimes.

Taher reported in statement to AIN on Tuesday ''If we want to be objective, we should not attribute the increased crimes to the the unemployment because when we check the criminals, we will find most of them employees.''

He added ''Most of the criminals who rape the children are elements of police and Army and they get paid good salaries and so we can not attribute the crime to the unemployment problem," pointing that ''The biggest terrorism operations are planned and implemented by wealthy merchants from Arab gulf.'' \ End\

THELINK : : http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21331:closure-of-iraq-and-investment-deterioration-reasons-of-unemployment&catid=37:economy&Itemid=41

'Most of the criminals who rape the children are elements of police and Army"

Is this beyond despicable. You could say they are Ugly, slime, vile , worthless, sordidness, but there are not enough bad words in the english language to describe this type of people. Death is too good for this type of people. This must be blessed by the maliki government since he stops all judicial justice for the victims, and refuses to build in the country that would bring jobs to keep the young working with progress instead of being al qaida candidates.

"the unemployment as a reason of increase of murder and rape crimes, including terrorism. Then, whose faults is this?

Wow, really. I wish I knew, and I know the women wish they knew why they are abused. You know there are a few things that we do know and it makes some sense, but I tell you what. None of it is an excuse. Many have been desperate and never hurt anyone.

Unemployment would bring robbery, theft, and buglary. Not rape and murder. That's just sectarianism, and evil. Rape is evil and a show of power. I think it is more often that we would imagine. I think the men there have issues with insecurity that's why they make the women hide themselves. They beat women, they think their brains are only working half cocked, and women are beneath men. So raping women in their twisted minds maybe is justified. Not all. I am just talking about the ones doing these crimes. If they have seen it in elders, well, kids will repeat what you say, and they will do what you do.

Terrorism, we know is a culture. Many of these malicias go into the small villages and take the sons to train to be militants. Some families sell their sons to militant groups to feed the rest of the family. If the people would be empowered with jobs they could have their own protection in their villages. It's a whole new ball game. We can only begin to understand and empathize.

As for murder, most of them are probably paid and may be the only way to get money without a job. (which being employed and getting a check, they might think twice, it's not a natural thing to take another ones life).

• Upvote 1

They have a differant culture alright one that follows their religeion closer than we do.Men make there women wear

burka's because it makes to where men cant sin with there eyes Uncirculd and I hate to say this but if you

read genesis the women were made from the rib of man and does make them second to man.You see the men were built

to work hard and the women rear the children and take care of the house hold.But as we get closer to the end times

satan is reversing everything.Now it is the women who are getting jobs and the men either trying to work or

stealing for a living which in turn lands alot of men in jail here.Over there jail is not a option because they dont have

prisons they end your life by chopping a hand or a head as it says a eye for a eye you know.In Iraq if you murder someone

they bury your body sticking half way out of the ground and allow the victims families to throw rocks at you until you are dead at there own pace even if it took a week to do it.Now thats pain! A muslim's word is gold there because if you lied they

would cut your tounge out!There is not many options in Iraq for a man to be a man if he doesnt have work it shames the man to where he could'nt look at another man in pride lifting his head up high as we would say.The younger generation are now

turning to crime because they want to live and is why they hate the USA because we have brought our satanistic culture

over there.Over there the woman does have to do what there husband or men tell them to do or get a beating.There

quoran is the same as our bible with the 4 extra chapters in it as some here.They pray 5 times a day publicly or face death.

When they do there calling you wont see a man or woman in site plus men and women dont pray together keeping man from

looking at anothers wife in sin.Its got to be hard their but the rich are supposed to take care of the poor.Rape in there country

would result in the penis being chopped off if caught!And by the way when they chop or cut something no doctor is gonna

help you they have hot burning irons next to the chop block and you take care of your own wounds.Painful for sure!

To the women be glad you are living here and have your freedoms because over there you are the mans slave.

If you dont believe me read the english version of the quoran and see the laws you would trip for sure same as our bible

laws.Over here it is the man who bows down to women (P) power or get none! Religeon being thrown out here has allowed

everyone to commit sin and stray away from the laws of God.Why do you think they want us dead?Look what western society has done!USA equals soddam to them and to god.Dont beat me women I am just telling you because I was there for 5 years!