Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Bank in Iraq

NORTEC

Hello:

I would like to set up a bank account in Iraq.

With Warka Bank out of commission (under guardianship) what is the list of the best banks in Iraq to set up a bank account with? Is a private or government bank account best?

If a government bank is best then which bank to use? Does anyone have the contact information on the bank(s) they know or use?

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Nortec11

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NORTEC, I don't know why people keep negging for questions. I evened you out. Come on people, these are simply questions. ;) I do not have an answer to any of them, though. As already stated, I believe that there is too much instability to place my money with any bank in Iraq. Just my opinion. Have a great weekend :)

I don't know why anyone would neg you either for asking a banking question. As a Foreign Investor, the only bank you can setup a bank account with is Warka Bank.

There are many posts in this section that can guide you as to how to do about it should you want to.

Goldie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

I would like to set up a bank account in Iraq.

With Warka Bank out of commission (under guardianship) what is the list of the best banks in Iraq to set up a bank account with? Is a private or government bank account best?

If a government bank is best then which bank to use? Does anyone have the contact information on the bank(s) they know or use?

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Nortec11

Warka still operating and receiving deposits. Not letting any out because of CBI intervention. RV should make the difference. I know of people still depositing

Might take some time though to get your money back out. maybe later next year if it Rvs end of this year.