Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

30-40 day Exchange window

Phoenix

Couldn't that be what they are partially doing now in country? If you believe all the intel about small dinar then it would make sense that they are taking care of their own now and we will be next.

Two things:

1. The Best Avatar period

2. follow the small denoms. that IMHO is the path to the RV. No small denoms. no RV.

knobody has seen any "quantities" of anything under a fifty... they will need a

massive amount of the smaller denoms & Fils.

I think 30 - 40 days is how long it would take the bank to convert the currency & of course after it has RV. The real problem with that is that if the currency is in a float state I think you could have a problem your rate fluctuating in that 30 - 40 day period. Thats what I would be concerned about.

heard the same thing here. you acct would be credited with the proper amount, but the funds would have a hold on them until the physical bills your are exchanging are sent to a central facility of the bank and verified as legal and not counterfeit. Was told that this should take about 48-72 hours depending on where they have to be sent. I am photocopying all of my bills with the serial numbers and having someone sign for them or I walk out and go to another bank.