Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized

umbertino

Always such an original group before gaining Lindsey and Stevie, then going commercial.

Bare Trees, Future Games, Mystery to Me, Penguin, Kiln House, The Pious Bird of Good Omen, Then Play On, Heroes Are Hard to Find - All virtually unknown to post 1973 Fleetwood Mac fans.

I have them all in my collection.

• Upvote 1

LOVE FLEETWOOD MAC!!!

Glad to know you enjoy their music as much as I do.

Always such an original group before gaining Lindsey and Stevie, then going commercial.

Bare Trees, Future Games, Mystery to Me, Penguin, Kiln House, The Pious Bird of Good Omen, Then Play On, Heroes Are Hard to Find - All virtually unknown to post 1973 Fleetwood Mac fans.

I have them all in my collection.

Great selection you mentioned... I have the double "Live at the BBC" Album.... It's fantastic and features an awesome Peter Green.

Fool No More: Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac

Edited by umbertino

Glad to know you enjoy their music as much as I do.

Great selection you mentioned... I have the double "Live at the BBC" Album.... It's fantastic.

There was also a "Live in Chicago" LP that was labeled as a fake.

Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer, Danny Kirwan, Bob Welch - all memories after Buckingham Nicks entered the scene.

Tracethe Buckingham/ Nicks background, and you are likely to find John Stewart, Walter Egan, Steeler's Wheel, the Dwight Twilley Band, Gerry Rafferty, Phil Seymour...

Somewhere between Kirwan and Welch, the Legendary Christine Perfect left Chicken Shack to eventually become Christine McVie.

• Upvote 1

Rattlesnake Shake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF6iyXYFGkc

There was also a "Live in Chicago" LP that was labeled as a fake.

Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer, Danny Kirwan, Bob Welch - all memories after Buckingham Nicks entered the scene.

Tracethe Buckingham/ Nicks background, and you are likely to find John Stewart, Walter Egan, Steeler's Wheel, the Dwight Twilley Band, Gerry Rafferty, Phil Seymour...

Somewhere between Kirwan and Welch, the Legendary Christine Perfect left Chicken Shack to eventually become Christine McVie.

I appreciate you sharing that, Dalite.... That's really (Music) Culture and it's good to know at least for me. Thanks.

Sandy Mary ( listen to the 4:59 one)

http://www.mrtzcmp3.net/fleetwood_mac___sandy_mary_1s.html

I like the economics stuff, but music is my real passion.

I suspect you already know this, but if not, look up who wrote "Black Magic Woman"

I love "Black Magic Woman" but you caught me unprepared on that one in that I confess I don't know who wrote the song.

Had taken for granted it was someone from the Santana Band of that time.

I just checked and it was written by Peter Green. I wouldn't have known that, sincerely.

Thanks.

Edited by umbertino