Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old News, same ? Can you show me with facts or News Articles this is not a lop?

macattack

I know this will recieve alot of sell me your dinars or whatever, but this link troubles me and I would like to see a fact finding article that proves otherwise. Some will say it just common sense, well my common sense tells me that the health care bill is not right or good for us. Government will do whatever is best for them not the people.

Here is the Old news.

Notice: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

1.00 IQD = 0.000857241 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000857241 USD 1 USD = 1,166.53 IQD

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1.00&From=IQD&To=USD&x=50&y=18

It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars.

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

Redenomination

What Does Redenomination Mean?

1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

2. The process of changing the currency value on a financial security.

Investopedia explains Redenomination

1. For example, the Bulgarian lev was redenominated due to inflation arising at the end of the Second World War. After the redenomination, one "new" lev was equal to 100 "old" levs. The lev was redenominated three times in the twentieth century.

2. A recent example of redenomination arose when the euro was introduced and the denomination on many European securities had to be changed to the euro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have the same question still, and I think alot of others do to or this LOP would be a dead horse.

Listen I have faith, but I also have had the worst luck and to think that I could be a millionaire at any time is AWESOME. So I dont want common sense to prevail here I want facts. If the answers I seek are in another post some where that will be fine please give link.

Thanks and I like this site and thanks to Adam for letting us knuckle heads like me stay on here for FREE.

Macattack

This HAS been talked to death but..... there will be no LOP as described. What would be the point? They would devalue their money by 1000 times and it's already worthless.

Secondly, if they did LOP and then revalue, it would not be to the $1.00 area. Again, it would be a waste of motion. Everything would remain the same. What's the point?

The absolute worst case scenario for you LOPSTERS is that it would LOP and then RV at $3 plus, probably $3.86 or somewhere around there. Everyone acknowledges this as a possibility

Though most agree that it will not happen.

Bahtman

I disagree with you and all other people who think there will be no LOP. Just like macattack is saying there is no "proof" so you say there is going to be a RV at any rate, there are only opinions and educated guesses. If mac was here long enough he would have figured it out already. A "LOP" is the only intel that is coming out of every factual news source in Iraq.

Now with this being said you sheeple are going to tell me that, "do you really think there going to tell you that it will RV at XXXX amount." I'm going to say no they won't say it but any and all intel that is out there refers to a "LOP".

In my opinion there will be a LOP with a simutanously RV. We will still make money on this investment. This is still a good investment. But I'm going to say this to for the tenth time. Go get a job and stop thinking your going to be a millionaire tomorrow or the next day. Everyone of us on this website who call ourselves "Members" honestly and truly believe this is not going to be the case. Deep down you all know this will be to good to be true and are only hoping and wishing it does. I tell you people to become realist and think about the real information thats out there and quit twisting it around your imaginations.

Say what you want about my post and i will give you links to Adams post where he is even trying to tell you people the same thing I am. Adam is a realist also. IMO

Bahtman, thanks but why do you want to call me a LOPSTER, because I read a real article about it and have real questions. Honestly I have read rumors and stayed up late to be in chat rooms to read everything that people put out there about this. But I challenge one person to prove with a news article or facts (that are legite) that it will RV or it will not LOP. I LOVE THE RUMORS, but I would love to see some facts to back up what you said. I am not tried of this investment, been in it since 2004 got my dinars at a bank in Bashar Iraq, at a rate of $1 for 1470 dinars. I understand the worst thing for them to do in our minds is for them to lop, but since when has that kept anybody from doing or not doing the right thing.

thanks