Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why in the world are they spraying

64jaguar

Haven't seen this posted on this site yet but a must see!!! You've all heard about these Chemtrails and HARP, Monsanto and their genetically modified seeds, most likely dismissed this as some crazy notion. The proof is in the soil... Would you like a little aluminum with that salad?

My link

• Upvote 2

64jaguar..thx for the post...folks really need to wake up, do their due diligence and realize there are sinister things taking place on planet earth....I consider myself rather well versed on chem trails...watched and studied them for several years...anyone with a basic foundation of physics 101 knows it isn't con trails in the sky above!!

• Upvote 2

64jaguar..thx for the post...folks really need to wake up, do their due diligence and realize there are sinister things taking place on planet earth....I consider myself rather well versed on chem trails...watched and studied them for several years...anyone with a basic foundation of physics 101 knows it isn't con trails in the sky above!!

thanks tandy, I've known about these for a while myself but used to have the idea that it was just a bunch of kooks making these accusations. It's real alright... I believe there is another documentary being compiled by none other than the author of the Creature from Jekyll Island, G. Edward Griffin. i saw him on YouTube talking about the very high levels of Aluminum in the Snow out West in Nevada and Utah. It also makes you wonder why the crop Failure for lack of Rain in the U.S. corn belt. This is insanity at best!!

• Upvote 1

in 2001, congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced HR 2799 bill to expose and stop or at least control aerial chemtral spraying...looks like it is no secret to the government...(of course!!!!)

Tandy,

I too do not feel it. Is too much of a secret; especially tO the folks that have researched H.A.A.R.P.

By the most simple terms, the spraying hyper- excites the ionosphere, making it more susceptible to RF energy from the HAARP transmitters.

Cloud cover is generated to obscure satellite imagery of troop movements, naval assets arriving or leaving, aircraft being loaded in advance of deployment, or any other high value intel that is deemed harmful if observed in real time.

HAARP RF transmissions are capable of " heating up " the ionosphere, divided into precise grids. I believe they can now separate 400 square mile grids. The concept of the heating up allows many "opportunities"; one of the most strategy friendly is the ability to heat the atmosphere in advance of a hostile ICBM attack, detonating the incoming missle in space.

However, I believe they soon found weather manipulation to be much more entertaining.

When the Canadian Jetstream is living somewhere south of the Central part of the US, it is probably a safe bet that it didn't venture that far south looking for tacos.

Edited by Dalite
  • Upvote 1

Haven't seen this posted on this site yet but a must see!!! You've all heard about these Chemtrails and HARP, Monsanto and their genetically modified seeds, most likely dismissed this as some crazy notion. The proof is in the soil... Would you like a little aluminum with that salad?

My link

I watched it last night, Thanks Jaguar.

It was enlightening to say the least. I honestly didn't know that much about it, so I'm glad I did.

Dalite you crack me up... tacos. biggrin.gif

Hugs, Tandy smile.gif