Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Excerpt chat w/Adam 3-19-10 and Meet in Regular Chat tomorrow Sat 6-9PM CST PM

Sunglass

[Adam Montana] morning all!

[pleasantvalleySunday] Adam!

[Adam Montana] I heard a rumor that there was no good rumors

[Adam Montana] and now all the Dinar Dealers are calling me and wondering what they are paying me for

[Adam Montana] will you guys please make something up or somehting?

[Adam Montana] I finally had a free 3 minutes

[pleasantvalleySunday] that the bank in bagdad was paying 8% interest on dinar and 7% on USD

[Adam Montana] vmike64048 that's not necessarily bad, but I have no idea how true it would be

[Adam Montana] pleasantvalleySunday what bank?

[vmike64048] Adam Montana he was executed yesterday!

[pleasantvalleySunday] I typed back Warka and he said yes

[Adam Montana] pleasantvalleySunday I'm already getting 12 10 and 6% interest on my Warka accounts, so that's no big deal

[Adam Montana] vmike64048 oh

[Adam Montana] that guy

[Adam Montana] has anyone seen video proof that Maliki is still alive? Just out of curiosity

Adam Montana] he better be, I have 25,000 dinar bet on him winning the election

[Adam Montana] can everyone please pass the word how to get back on DV to those poor people that were blocked out over the last week?

[LeeB32] how about a point spread

[Adam Montana] dirtman_00 yes but thank you

[seawolf] can do...

[Adam Montana] the site is up for most people now, but if they have an old cache they might have to try googling it and then clicking the "cache" link

[Adam Montana] just give them this link: http://bit.ly/afgA5u

Adam Montana] nick s if you're on tomorrow night

[Adam Montana] I'm going to go over this weeks conversations with him

[Adam Montana] it's interesting but no rate yet

[shirley Hall] what time tomorrow night Adam

[Adam Montana] between 7-9 CST

[Adam Montana] PM

[Adam Montana] np everyone

[Adam Montana] lot of new members in VIP

[Adam Montana] thank you to all the new VIP members

[Adam Montana] but the chat will be here on the regular chat

[Adam Montana] and I will probably open the old VIP chat to take questions

[Adam Montana] after the chat

[Adam Montana] ok all - take it easy, get out and enjoy the weather if it's nice by you!

:wave:

Sunglass ...

It appears in your post that the time for the chat on saturday evening in shown as 7-9 pm CST. My question is this, since I am in the mountain time zone, and the current time in the mountain zone is MDT (Mountain Daylight Time), did you mean that the chat was actually scheduled for 7-9 pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)? I wouldnt want our friends and fellow investors to miss half the chat because that logged on during the 7-9 pm CST time frame?

Apparently what you people dont understand is that the entire United States (with the exception of Arizona) is currently on Daylight Saving Time. Thus currently, as of last weekend and continuing until November, there is no Central STANDARD Time. Unless you are referring to the fact that Mountain Daylight Time and Central Standard time are essentially the same thing GMT-9!!

Apparently what you people dont understand is that the entire United States (with the exception of Arizona) is currently on Daylight Saving Time. Thus currently, as of last weekend and continuing until November, there is no Central STANDARD Time. Unless you are referring to the fact that Mountain Daylight Time and Central Standard time are essentially the same thing GMT-9!!

Give it a rest already. It will be from 6-8 pm, your time.