Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Johnny Cash

tj3659

I have never been a Country music fan...and always thought Johnny was ok growing up,

having to listen sometimes to him because Dad would play his albums..

but this last recording he did before he passed just puts a chill in me....

.his rendition of a song by originally composed by Nine Inch Nails...Hurt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have never been a Country music fan...and always thought Johnny was ok growing up,

having to listen sometimes to him because Dad would play his albums..

but this last recording he did before he passed just puts a chill in me....

.his rendition of a song by originally composed by Nine Inch Nails...Hurt.

I hadn't heard him sing this.

Thanks so much

Luci

• Upvote 1

Ahhh...the Man in Black. He has always held a special place in my heart. His music has sooooo much truth to it.

Countless studies have shown that people who suffer from depression have more accurate worldviews than non-depressed people. Depressed people do not nurture the cheering illusion that they can control the course of their lives. They rarely possess the convictions, so common in the rest of us, that they are above average in virtually every respect. And they understand, all too acutely, the basic conditions of existence: that their lifespan is just a brief blip in the cold sweep of history, that suffering is real and ongoing, that they and all people they love are going to die. That outlook is known as depressive realism. Depressed people might not be unhappy, but-when it comes to these big-picture, existential matters-they are generally more right than the rest of us.

And yes, I realize he was a devoted believer...but he was also a realist. And I miss him. :(

Guest Amy b

NEW documentary featuring JOHNNY CASH!

MY FATHER AND THE MAN IN BLACK gives us a glimpse into the untold story of the "bad boy", his manager, and a son searching for his father in the shadow of a legend.

Check out the trailer now!