Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reserve dinar buying

jmdsurf45

Looking to buy more dinar but not wanting to pay the full amount up front. I've been in this investment for 8 yrs and own around 8mil and would like to have 10mil. I noticed the The Sterling Group, who I've bought through in the past has a new layaway program called the 45 day layaway or the guaranteed layaway, whats the difference? My only concern about doing this is if it doesn't revalue during the time would i get my deposit in dinars or if it revalues would I get my dinars if I pay the balance off? Sounds risky to me! Any thoughts?????? Thanks!

I personally have bought some in layway and lost my downpayment with other seller. I heard Dinar Trade has a better term as far as layaway.. look at the other thread "where can we buy dinar" (I hope I am correct). Carello made a comment about Dinar Trade as you can put layaway and if you can't fulfill your order, they will send you the dinar in the amount of your down payment. Check it out :)

Looking to buy more dinar but not wanting to pay the full amount up front. I've been in this investment for 8 yrs and own around 8mil and would like to have 10mil. I noticed the The Sterling Group, who I've bought through in the past has a new layaway program called the 45 day layaway or the guaranteed layaway, whats the difference? My only concern about doing this is if it doesn't revalue during the time would i get my deposit in dinars or if it revalues would I get my dinars if I pay the balance off? Sounds risky to me! Any thoughts?????? Thanks!

I use Sterling, and yes, with a guaranteed layaway if you don't pay the balance off in 30 days you have 2 options. You can either choose to do nothing after which you will receive 10% of your deposit in Dinar, or you have the option to auto exchange, at which time you would send $24.00 to keep it on layaway for another 30 days.

Call them and ask...I've bought from them several times, and they've always answered any questions I've had very clearly.

I have only bought a reserve one time and it was from Sterling. I already had my check to pay off the reserves and a few days before my 30 days was up I had a couple of questions.

I called and trying to get thru their phone promps was probably worse than trying to get a call in to the whitehouse. Never got a live person and never got a call back on numerous messages left.

I hated to lose my downpayment but I decided to go with my principles and not give some company like this with very poor customer service any more of my money and went and deposited my payoff check back into my bank.

Personally if I were looking to buy a reserve, I would find somewhere else to buy it.

I have never had a problem speaking to a live person and I have also had many online chats, where I was able to get questions answered after regular hours of operation. I have received Dinar in a timely manner and I have reserved and auto exchanged. No problems.

My reserve purchase was back when they were still Dinar Banker so sounds like they have now shored up their customer service. When the time comes, and it will :), I will certainly give them another chance so forget what I posted earlier. I am a firm believer in second chances. I feel good about them again with all of your recommendations. I have been looking to buy more and this is where I will go. All of my outright purchases I made either at the bank or dinartrade. Can't get at my bank anymore and since dinartrade did the disappearing act, will not buy from them again so again, great to know Sterling is the way to go. Thanks guys and girls.

God Bless!