Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces free government and private banks from fraud organizer of the local currency

yota691

Central Bank announces free government and private banks from fraud organizer of the local currency

941028848444.jpg

22/06/2012 10:12

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq is free from government and private banks from the circulation of counterfeit currency saying it was classified as major economic crimes.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the government and private banks are completely free circulation of counterfeit currency and there are simple cases and the individual is found in some banks."

Saleh explained that "the Central Bank of Iraq put strict controls to limit the circulation of counterfeit currency because it is one of the major economic crimes."

The central bank seeks to develop a system of payments the country's economic and announced earlier in the high cash reserves of $ 50 billion to 60 billion dollars.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign currency reserves and the organization of the banking sector.

Hits 96 http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.imn.iq/

Both Saleh & the CBI are a joke....they always claim they have everything under control....for example he states they have $50 to $60 in reserves....that's a 20% difference :unsure::blink::huh: ....& even worse is what's continuously stated in their issued annual audited financial statements....I can't wait to see their 2011 financials....which I check for every freak'n day... but unfortunately it appears I'll have to wait almost a year based based on previously issued statements...which to me confirms they really have no idea what's going on :(

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1