Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When will Obama crack in public?

divemaster5734

So, who EXACTLY is this Obama guy and what is he trying to sell us?! Please get to work now...not enough of your loved ones and friends know about this fraud.

Excellent post Delta.

+1 for your find.

(I didn't quote the whole post to save room)

Edited by divemaster5734

You have never been able to comprehend anything of any real significance.

Instead you toss out garbage intended to incite and inflame.

Kiss my rear you troll.

I would not be upset if you just ignored my posts, I will be happy to reciprocate. (in case you don't know that word it means I'll leave you alone too)

Divemaster no i won't kiss your rear, but alot of your followers do. Anyway, don't try and switch the gears in mid stream dude. You wrote it and stand by it so i stand by what i said. Like i said that article i posted is true. Thank you for proving me correct.

Divemaster no i won't kiss your rear, but alot of your followers do. Anyway, don't try and switch the gears in mid stream dude. You wrote it and stand by it so i stand by what i said. Like i said that article i posted is true. Thank you for proving me correct.

no need to "switch gears".

Your comment was totally out of context and a blatant fabrication in light of the reason I gave for the way it was posted.

In reality it only proves your only intent is to provoke.

I don't have "followers".

There are others that understand we have been manipulated through deception and misinformation perpetrated by our "government" for generations.

They are truth seekers, just as I am.

We follow where the Spirit leads us.

They are more than capable of thinking for themselves,(something you might try someday), and I would never even attempt to coerce anyone into doing or saying anything.

Your comment was totally out of context and a blatant fabrication in light of the reason I gave for the way it was posted.

There are others that understand we have been manipulated through deception and misinformation perpetrated by our "government" for generations.

They are more than capable of thinking for themselves,(something you might try someday), and I would never even attempt to coerce anyone into doing or saying anything.

Start reading the forums sir instead of just posting. You might learn something. Truth seekers sure, another cover for the real deal of getting 4 more years for President Obama, notice i don't disrespect the office i may not like the man but hey no one is perfect. Provoke, no sir another point of view or an attempt by your to prevent free speech well sir i am sorry not going to go quietly. November will tell the tale. August will set the precedence and will tell if this will be a one term or a 2 term president if so, WE all know where the blame will be place. Unemployment 8+ percent, national debt rising and you guys want to bring the troops home, deregulated industry so we can destroy the environment and end the fed. Ok, bold predictions but not realistic. Audit the Fed and if you don't anything your movement will be flushed down the toilet. That is the real deal Dive but you just refuse to see it.

Start reading the forums sir instead of just posting. You might learn something. Truth seekers sure, another cover for the real deal of getting 4 more years for President Obama, notice i don't disrespect the office i may not like the man but hey no one is perfect. Provoke, no sir another point of view or an attempt by your to prevent free speech well sir i am sorry not going to go quietly. November will tell the tale. August will set the precedence and will tell if this will be a one term or a 2 term president if so, WE all know where the blame will be place. Unemployment 8+ percent, national debt rising and you guys want to bring the troops home, deregulated industry so we can destroy the environment and end the fed. Ok, bold predictions but not realistic. Audit the Fed and if you don't anything your movement will be flushed down the toilet. That is the real deal Dive but you just refuse to see it. So i will leave it at that and wait patiently for August.