Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 M IQD & 20 M VND for sale

4 million IQD and 20 million VND. $1000 per 1 M IQD total $4000 and $65 per 1 M VDN total $1300

Grand total $5300 USD

IQD purchased from Dinar Trade and I have all the paper work.

VND purchased through my local bank (REGIONS) and I have the paper work on this also.

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 1

4 million IQD and 20 million VND. $1000 per 1 M IQD total $4000 and $65 per 1 M VDN total $1300

Grand total $5300 USD

IQD purchased from Dinar Trade and I have all the paper work.

VND purchased through my local bank (REGIONS) and I have the paper work on this also.

May I ask why you are selling these off or is it a private matter. Thanks

May I ask why you are selling these off or is it a private matter. Thanks

I have tied up so much into this for the past 3 years that I have realized that I will keep some and sell some. The amount I am selling is for a business opportunity were I can triple that amount in 3-4 months. If I choose to buy some back then I will but this RV does not seem to be coming anytime soon.

• Upvote 2

I have tied up so much into this for the past 3 years that I have realized that I will keep some and sell some. The amount I am selling is for a business opportunity were I can triple that amount in 3-4 months. If I choose to buy some back then I will but this RV does not seem to be coming anytime soon.

Sounds like you have a good thing going on with the business opportunity which will bring back a great profit. I thought you were bailing out completely and was going to tell you to keep some for when this does happen. I agree with you on the time frame of this rv. Wish you the best of luck with all you do.