Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biggest bond bubble in history

pluMmet

http://www.arabianmoney.net/gold-silver/2012/06/08/bonds-are-the-biggest-bubble-in-history-says-marc-faber/

Marc Faber, the publisher of the Gloom, Boom & Doom report, speaks with Bloomberg’s Sara Eisen about European stocks, a US treasury bubble, gold and a coming worldwide recession.

He contrasts the low yields on US bond with companies that offer dividends of five to seven per cent, although that said stocks are just entering a bear market and so are not a buy just yet. Gold is heading back up and gold mining shares are very inexpensive.

Video Link:

http://bloom.bg/KJzUMp

Thanks again PluM! The news of our impending demise needs to get out to the people. You bring much to the table, if not for people like you, we would all be living in THE BUBBLE created by our government, who would like us to believe there's absolutely nothing wrong in paradise, and would have us choosing to follow their lead into the future.

Carlos

PluMmet, We need to think outside of the box and think of ways to get away from the Bubble. Finding our safe havens is a must.

I also listen to your thread on Peter Schiff, it was long but it never lost my attention. Interesting and eye opener. I know he went and had a hearing in front of Congress. The representatives of the committee were very closed minded. He fell on deaf ears. He made some major points.

;) Thanks for the information.