Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Laughed til I cried

Pilchard821

Hi Tiffani929,

Just as the thread was on the way out, you appear with this statement. Should you feel the urge to re-live the incident, please feel free. :rolleyes:

Not too much detail though please, you might "interrupt" my rehabilitation :lmao: :lmao:

Haha, ok here it is, copied from the original thread it was in :lol:

One weekend my friend and I spoke about girly things, like hair removal, i.e., electrolysis, waxing etc. Brilliant me decides to go out and purchase an at home waxing kit.

To prep myself, I took a pain reliever and made a strong drink. I followed the heating instructions and moseyed my way to my bathroom. At first I was nervous, but it wasn't as bad as I thought, though it is extremely difficult to rip hot wax off of yourself when you know it doesn't feel great.

So fast forward about 40 minutes, I'm sweating, have tears in my eyes, and I'm laughing like an insane person (from the sensation of ripping ones own hair out with hot wax I imagine) I apply more wax and as I go to rip it, I can't. I know it's going to rip my skin. I'm freaking out so I pick up the phone to call my friend...her husband answers. My message to relay to her sounded something like "I NEED ***** TO CALL ME ASAP I HAVE A FREAKIN EMERGENCY HERE"

Basically, I ended up having to drive to their house with wax and cloth strips still stuck to me. She was awesome and helped me get them off, while her husband was in the other room on the floor convulsing with laughter at my every yelp. I lost whatever shame I had that day.

That's as PG 13 as I can keep it :)

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Thought about trying it out soon but this post has saved me from pure torture. Thanks. By the way I shave my entire body cause I have a full body tattoo. Imagine the pain. Whew. Thanks guinea pigs., you saved me from a living hell.

• Upvote 1

This was very funny..... :lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness guys...I don't know what types of products are out there but why try something mild for women.

VEET Rapid Action Hair Removal Gel Cream with Aloe Vera a & Vitamin E...

Now listen don't walk around the damn house after application...stay in the freaking bathroom and read the instructions!!! You can test a small area first if you have the patience. :P

5 min should do it, but DO NOT leave it only longer than 10 min.....oh and when it says DO NOT rub it on they mean it...I know you're used to rubbing but try and avoid this behavior. :lmao:

It does have a warning "keep out of reach of children"....so use your judgement. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

You need to read the customer reviews on this product !!! Not for the faint hearted.

My link

I happened on to this just a few minutes ago,

i read it once and then to my husband, which left me wet with tears running and starting to pee, not counting i should have finished the tomato first,

THANKS IT WAS HILARIOUS

• Upvote 1