Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Movie IRON SKY

elmstreet61

I just watched this movie at the cinema today....it's presented in a comical light hearted style...but I sure got the underlying messages....loud and clear.

I love how, in this movie, Sarah Palin is USA President.?..lol the actress plays Palin with gusto....funny as....

I remember posting some time ago that we will very likely be witnessing a fake alien false flag attack...complete with media saturation like a 9-11...

Complete with Flying saucers........shooting matches with jet fighters, etc.....

Part of the movie shows what that may look like....slightly comical...but it is another of Hollywoods little warnings of things to come.

Nice use of Nazis to represent the creators of the flying saucers....quite close to the truth.

Just remember this very important distinction:

REAL alien UFOs do not have any nuts and bolts, rivets...joins and seams.....the man made UFOs Do have all of those.

Man made UFOs...flying saucers...whatever..will.have a distinct machine...mechanical look about them.

The REAL alien craft are "light craft", without rivets, joins, seams or anything mechanical about them....very smooth and slick and able to morph....to change from 3D to 4dimensional or even 5th D........seemingly appearing and disappearing...and re appearing in a totally different location.

When will all his happen?? My suggestion would be at a time when here are Lots of cameras around.....London Olympics maybe?? Or how about just prior to the USAP elections...???

Or how about juuuust before the time the Mayan Calendar runs out?? A lot of new agers will be expecting some kind of spectacle around that time...so why not play into their beliefs? Give them and the Christians a fake holographic RAPTURE.......even have some people lifted up to the sky using anti gravity technology.....only to capture those people...or worse....let them fall back to their death...once they have served their purpose of being part of the overall illusion....

There seems to be no limit to the budget and imaginations of those humans behind the deception. Ah well...if it all serves to bring on the golden age...we will pay the price of a short spell of total upheaval......there Re other forces at play....those forces are on the side of good.....and it is thought that an intervention will happen.....whatever happens...do NOT believe the media reports...try believing the total opposite of what they Are telling you.....that might just hep you survive and be ready for a better future...

One thing for sure....this world with the system of governance and finance weave now...just cannot go on.

Here's to an exciting future!!! You ready???? Anyway...if you havent already...go and watch the movie. Iron Sky. Enjoy!!

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1

Yes, thanks for posting these clips...this clip shows the media reporter out on the street...... Nice find.

I heard a quote the other day: if you can imagine it, then someone else with lots of $$$$$ backing has imagined it too...and...created it.

If Hollywood touches on it...even in a fantasy or comedy......then it is already on the drawing boards...or in production, for real...

Their favorite disclosure artist gold medal would have to go to Spielberg. Boy, he must have got some very cool inside knowledge...... Look at his movies....

Edited by elmstreet61