Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just got email sent to me

Received an email a few minutes ago titled site formally known as oom it states that dinar trade is back and Ali will answer questions relating to news and also gives a link to post questions to okie that he will answer followed by a q&a this was sent to me by forumotion so if that's the case I guess the week or so of little to no okie will be coming to an end sorry to bring the bad news this is not a rumor so don't get mad that I didn't post it there

Edited by ayrnay22
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Received an email a few minutes ago titled site formally known as oom it states that dinar trade is back and Ali will answer questions relating to news and also gives a link to post questions to okie that he will answer followed by a q&a this was sent to me by forumotion so if that's the case I guess the week or so of little to no okie will be coming to an end sorry to bring the bad news this is not a rumor so don't get mad that I didn't post it there

Really? Do we really care? I think not.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Really? Do we really care? I think not.

Well if u do or don't care I posted it because since I joined this site its been 50/50 for Ali so I thought people would like to know that he is sharing a site with the worst pumper out there okie that's all I could care less got into this while Ali was away and I don't care for okie

Nuff Said!

The Dude abides...

Posted kuwaiti rv history to the topic u started a few days ago hope it helped

Well if u do or don't care I posted it because since I joined this site its been 50/50 for Ali so I thought people would like to know that he is sharing a site with the worst pumper out there okie that's all I could care less got into this while Ali was away and I don't care for okie

Posted kuwaiti rv history to the topic u started a few days ago hope it helped

Don't worry about Skitealwedrop's comments. Nobody else does. She is very self-righteous, and is gathering a reputation for herself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

She probably isn't self righteous I don't mind the comments but if I were a fresh off the boat newbie i would want peoples opinion on Ali and okie and dinar trade etc that's all its just info I'm passing along

Don't worry about Skitealwedrop's comments. Nobody else does. She is very self-righteous, and is gathering a reputation for herself.

Your post is rather profound and wrong. My only concern is our investment and the well being of myself, some of the members and my client's. I'm a fact seeker. That's what I do for a living in a selfless way. Thanks for your post Kamlel. Have a great evening.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Your post is rather profound and wrong. My only concern is our investment and the well being of myself, some of the members and my client's. I'm a fact seeker. That's what I do for a living in a selfless way. Thanks for your post Kamlel. Have a great evening.

You are really a trip............you do not see the self righteousness in that?

Ask if its ALI from Dinar Trade - I doubt it.... there is another "ALI" that is confused for him .. another guru

It's Ali from dinar trade its has link for changexhange and dinar trade Ill try and post my email its hard to copy and paste from phone

Chat with Ali from Dinar Trade Tuesday

Inbox

x

THE SITE FORMERLY KNOWN AS OOM board@forumotion.com

May 6 (1 day ago)

to undisclosed recipients

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from board@forumotion.com

Dinar Trade is Back

Ali will be in chat at changesxchange, our news only site, to answer any questions.

The only question that can not be addressed is any future rate or date, Nobody has the answer to that one.

You can reach the chat by following this link: http://www.changesxchange.com/

Chat room link is located at the top of the forum, and requires registration, should you wish to participate.

TUESDAY MAY 8th 7PM CDST

If you have any questions, please put them on the following thread.

http://www.****************/t21351-questions-for-ali-chat-on-tuesday#148875

We will send them to him to answer, which eliminates duplicates, and then he will have a small Q&A at the end of chat.

The full chat transcript will be posted afterwards at both this site and CXC for those that will not be able to attend.