Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade up and running again

winterset

who care's there are better places to buy and why would you trust him!!

i know a lot of people aren't big fans of DT and it's understandable if someone has issues with them not buying just out of principal however when i saw he was back up i checked out the prices and he's one of the best if not the best prices out there so not sure why your saying there's better places to buy.

• Upvote 1

i know a lot of people aren't big fans of DT and it's understandable if someone has issues with them not buying just out of principal however when i saw he was back up i checked out the prices and he's one of the best if not the best prices out there so not sure why your saying there's better places to buy.

I agree. I just bought from DT this week. I was happy to see them back and I received my dinars the very next day.

I don't understand why some are so hateful of Ali, I always got what he promised me.

The worst thing he did that I can tell is to not be around for awhile to buy back dinars. Why would anyone want to sell anyways, this is a great investment with lots of promise!

Unless you have spent more than you could afford and I understand desperation to need a quick buyback but you can't blame anyone else for that.

• Upvote 2