Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with Adam re future of VIP and Investment Opps after RV

Sunglass

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

7:04 AM [bAMA69] no

7:04 AM [Adam Montana]

7:04 AM [sunglass] i was having a problem

7:04 AM [Adam Montana] ok we'll work on that later

7:04 AM [Adam Montana] OK everyone I have to make an official annnouncement

7:04 AM [Adam Montana] first - plenty of you have asked who I am and how to learn more about me

7:04 AM [bAMA69] Sunglass u saved bam bam

7:04 AM [Adam Montana] I'm a family man

7:04 AM [Adam Montana] I have two children and a peaceful life

you know there's a business address listed there

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] at LEAST 3 people a week go to that address inquiring about me

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] wanting to come to y HOME

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] let me ask you a question

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] if you were me

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] would you want 3+ random strangers coming to yourHOME each week?

7:05 AM [bAMA69] nope

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] the answer is obviously no

7:05 AM [Adam Montana] that's why I don't list my HOME address

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] but I'll tell you a little about me

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] the reason is this

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] you know I've never given crazy bogus rates and dates

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] am I excited about this weekend? HECK YES!

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] but i haven't said "it's done folks"

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] like others have

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] if you have read my book

7:06 AM [Adam Montana] you know I know my stuff

7:07 AM [Adam Montana] I'm closing the doors on the VIP room as soon as we get confirmation that it it is done

7:07 AM [Adam Montana] that could be this weekend or a month from now

:07 AM [Adam Montana] there's a reason this is the largest dinar group[ on the net

7:07 AM [Adam Montana] there's a reason I've sold over 500 copies of my book

7:07 AM [Adam Montana] and there's a reason there are hundreds of VIP members

7:07 AM [Adam Montana] because i know my stuff

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] I'm successful in other areas too

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] I have businesses that span teh globe - with multinational contracts that are enforceable in the 4 countries that my business partners are in

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] now

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] if you don't have reason to trust me

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] I don't want to try to convince you more

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] I do want to give you fair warning

7:08 AM [Adam Montana] after RV the VIP will get flooded with new members

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] but if you're not willing to support the site now

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] beofre the RV

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] I can't support you after the RV

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] that's not being selfish or mean, just a fact

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] so this is your fair warning

:09 AM [Adam Montana] if you don't get in before the RV announcement

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] you won't get a chance

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] I'll try to help everyone, of course

7:09 AM [Adam Montana] but my priority will be VIP members

7:10 AM [Adam Montana] ok I'm done with the VIP stuff

:10 AM [Adam Montana] I just don't want to hear whining when the dors are closed

7:10 AM [Adam Montana]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, while I can totally understand your position as a business man, and I do value your time, there are many here who simply cannot afford the $10 a month. If you listen to their stories in the chat, some of them would break your heart. Families losing homes and cars, hospital bills, unimaginable debt because they have no job and their unemployment has ended. And maybe they shouldn't be invested in the dinar if that's the case, but that decision was theirs to make. That $10 might be taking money out of their family's food budget, but they continue to support you and your forum by being here day in and day out and recommending this forum to their friends as well. And isn't that the value to your CBI contact? You have 5,000 or 10,000 investors or investment-minded people who would be willing to consider his investment opportunity, but if it's only open to people who can afford the $10 a month today, that might be limiting that investment pool. Whereas, if it's open to everyone after the RV that pool opens up exponentially. I appreciate the value your knowledge brings to us, and I hope you appreciate what the people who visit this forum everyday bring to you. Thanks.

I don't want your address, buisness name or phone number. A smart investore however must ask for some back ground info on the man asking them to invest. I am a VIP and ready for your advise and invest opp, just wanted to know some back ground before I blindly follow you into battle. Thanks for the info and I understand your frustration, nobody has a right to come to your home or buisness. Waiting for the call.

Thanks again!

Well said Adam! IMHO anyone who smokes can afford $10... anyone who eats out...can afford $10.... I personally believe you will 'afford' whatever you deem important! JMHO of course. :-) I understand about those with no jobs... believe me .. I do understand. :-) Have a great day!

Thank you Sunglass for putting this in the forum.. I have to admit... I wasn't in chat this early in the morn. ;^)

I don't want your address, buisness name or phone number. A smart investore however must ask for some back ground info on the man asking them to invest. I am a VIP and ready for your advise and invest opp, just wanted to know some back ground before I blindly follow you into battle. Thanks for the info and I understand your frustration, nobody has a right to come to your home or buisness. Waiting for the call.

Thanks again!

That's exactly right. I don't want to follow anyone to their home or business. I would like to know what the successful business that he runs is though.

Guest marketralley

This is plain extorsion. Pay me now or you can't invest with me later. How stupid. I guess he nneds the money to buy a new car.

I Got Some Intel For Ya

Lets do some math, shall we.

Over 500 copies/book, say 525...times $29.95 equals $15,723.75 gross.

I don't know what his profit margin is, so lets just stick with the gross.

Ok now lets look at the VIP revenue. Lets assume that everyone who bought the book has signed up for VIP for one month...525 times $9.95 equals $5223.75.

Add the two revenue streams together...thats $20,947.50. Thats the best case senario for the lowend. Best Best case senario...All 525 book buyers paid one year subscription for VIP. 525 X $79.95 = $41,973.75. Add the book revenue...Grand total... $57,706.50.

That doesn't include the ad revenue this site generates.

So support away KoolAid drinkers.

I, for one, have a problem supporting ski trips to Colorado.

Banjo,

Banjolatusak,

This is America. A man has a right to make money anyway he can. People also have the right to choose to do business with any one they find accountable.

Me?, I enjoy this sight and Adam's take on the subject. I do not choose to give him any of my money but I appreciate his views and trust him.

There is enough free information on this site and other sites to help one keep an eye on his investment.

I Have invested in dinar only what I could afford to lose, I am patient and believe I will get my return before the end of 2010. If it happens in 10 day or 10 months , I will be happy either way.

hi adam. just want to thank you for all your work on the dinar. Also i am interested in hearing your fuiture investment ideas and i have a few of my own too. One thing i wanted to ask is there is a post on here from a guy who downloaded the new health care plan thats trying to be passed. i ask if you can foward this info to all the dinar vets associates? Its terrible. heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp 666 god help us.

Thanks adam, i am sure the families of the 5000 dead soldiers and those of us still fighting the good fight appreciate your warning. We have made it possble for capitalists like you to become extremely wealthy and in return we get a pay up or shut up as your display of respect and appreciation. I sat all night in a bunker avoiding incoming mortar rounds...hope you slept well!!!! Ok you can kick me off the site now, thanks.

i am newly to the site adam and i believe in this. i was told that bank of america would be one of the banks in the us to exchange iraqi dinar> i found out today that i was mistaken. again in saying i believe in this i am looking for info on what to do to cash in after the rv. any help would be greatly appreciated. thnx a million lol i hope!!!!!!

Banjo- What are you a democrat? Do you feel like you should be compensated for something you build or something you put 2-3 or more hours a day into? If not then just to be fair, I recommend you go to your boss first thing in the morning and tell him/her that from now on, the first three hours per day are free to them for your time, because you were planning to use those earnings for vacation or something enjoyable anyways and you just don't feel like he/she should pay for that.

And before your myopic mind starts thinking that I'm a KoolAid drinker park that thought. I'm not in the VIP, probably won't be, I have my own plans. AND I don't have a copy of his book, not interested in reading it. Adam spends his time and his effort building a site keeping up intel for you and us. If he offers something for sale to get a bit of return then great, if you don't want it don't buy it! But DON"T demonize him for trying to get a return on his time.

I just can't stand people that will patronize a business or a site or whatever, suck out everything they can get for free and then turn around and call the owner a cheat.

I Got Some Intel For Ya

Lets do some math, shall we.

Over 500 copies/book, say 525...times $29.95 equals $15,723.75 gross.

I don't know what his profit margin is, so lets just stick with the gross.

Ok now lets look at the VIP revenue. Lets assume that everyone who bought the book has signed up for VIP for one month...525 times $9.95 equals $5223.75.

Add the two revenue streams together...thats $20,947.50. Thats the best case senario for the lowend. Best Best case senario...All 525 book buyers paid one year subscription for VIP. 525 X $79.95 = $41,973.75. Add the book revenue...Grand total... $57,706.50.

That doesn't include the ad revenue this site generates.

dud it cost to run this site to keep it on the internet to pay the server company it cost to make books and but them on the market 500 copes aint nothing compared to other book on the market i don't know why every one is complaining every one has to make a living weather it is here or at wal-mart to cost to do any thing now days. if u want to pay for it that is fine if not dont run the man that is helping every one out for free if they don't get in the VIP room.

I don't have a problem with him making money off the site...........well, if he is giving true information though. I just don't have it...........oh and by the way, I don't smoke, or get to eat out unless someone else is paying. I have 4 children that I have home schooled, one in the cheapest college we could find....I eat mac and cheese or spaghetti everyday. My husband makes pretty good money, but because the market for builders here has fallen, we went from one of the wealthiest in town to amongst the poorer(if it's any of your business). I'm not complaining, I do just fine, I was SIMPLY explaining that I can't do the ten dollar a month right now. If He works for it, and you pay it, it's none of your business what he does with it.

Adam, revealing your background and past successes and failures in investing does not involve giving out your home address or phone number. Do you think Donald Trump would just invest with someone because he says he is a successful investor? Not that we're in the same situation as him but wanting to check you out is not asking too much. That's called not being gullible and if you have wierdos trying to track you down now wait until they give you some of their money. Help us to understand that you are the real deal.

If the man opened this site for free then took people's money to buy a bigger server to 'serve' the people he asked no money from in the beginning (who supported him by contributing anyway) then I personally don't feel he's doing the right thing by charging for those supporters to come to this site. Its opening premise was one of collaboration and support between members/investors for this RV. IMHO the plans changed once he found it was a success. Those joining prior to the creation of the 'VIP' shouldn't be made to pay anything, and a completely different site should be dedicated for charging after the decision was made to make the 'VIP' section. Just my opinion. Many of us wouldn't have done that to the people we asked to patronize anything we were promoting, unless it was clear from the beginning that charges were expected. I don't dislike the man, I just think it could have been handled differently.