Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

long term investment possibly

As days go buy and gurus anyday now predictions continue to be wrong I've noticed that some are becoming more defensive particularly okie he now says I will not give a rate but two weeks ago he had no problem saying 12.36 or 22 today he snapped at certain members saying to stop with dumb questions but the icing on the cake is the statement made by him and bulldog that the rates were live in London Friday night but Saturday morning the oom disclaimer was certain sites posting rate and date predictions were causing delays I call bull this is just a way for them to cover there lies from Thursday and Friday I also have a problem with them saying they are economic wizards if u research the previous hyperinflated countries u will see that a full recovery takes 15 to 25 years to get to a 1:1 but in those situations the goverments had a stable political structure unlike Iraq the only thing Iraq has to offer is oil but in order for the dinar to rv they would need a stable country tariffs that won't be in place till June some form of government without constant in fighting and a functioning military or protection from a major world power also Iran and Syria aren't helping there situation I know some say what about the Iraqi people well what about them they have been through this for decades so with instability only for the last 9 years due to us occupation why is it not possible for them to suffer for another 11 to 16 years there oil doesn't have an expiration date on it and the us still will get oil from saudia Arabia and others for the time being we have a vested interest in Iraq but with Germany after world war 1 with the Marshall plan it still took 25 years for Germany to recover and remember world war 2 took place during that recovery so its my theory that u hold on to ur dinar spend disposable income on purchasing more if u want sell back if u have to but don't think this will solve immediate money problems because it won't just be greatfull that you as a us citizen have the right to purchase dinar and be part of this investment

Edited by Bumper64
language!!

As days go buy and gurus anyday now predictions continue to be wrong I've noticed that some are becoming more defensive particularly okie he now says I will not give a rate but two weeks ago he had no problem saying 12.36 or 22 today he snapped at certain members saying to stop with dumb questions but the icing on the cake is the statement made by him and bulldog that the rates were live in London Friday night but Saturday morning the oom disclaimer was certain sites posting rate and date predictions were causing delays I call bull this is just a way for them to cover there lies from Thursday and Friday I also have a problem with them saying they are economic wizards if u research the previous hyperinflated countries u will see that a full recovery takes 15 to 25 years to get to a 1:1 but in those situations the goverments had a stable political structure unlike Iraq the only thing Iraq has to offer is oil but in order for the dinar to rv they would need a stable country tariffs that won't be in place till June some form of government without constant in fighting and a functioning military or protection from a major world power also Iran and Syria aren't helping there situation I know some say what about the Iraqi people well what about them they have been through this for decades so with instability only for the last 9 years due to us occupation why is it not possible for them to suffer for another 11 to 16 years there oil doesn't have an expiration date on it and the us still will get oil from saudia Arabia and others for the time being we have a vested interest in Iraq but with Germany after world war 1 with the Marshall plan it still took 25 years for Germany to recover and remember world war 2 took place during that recovery so its my theory that u hold on to ur dinar spend disposable income on purchasing more if u want sell back if u have to but don't think this will solve immediate money problems because it won't just be greatfull that you as a us citizen have the right to purchase dinar and be part of this investment

And they got to a 1 to 1 by lopping the currency......bad example......

• Downvote 3

it will be interesting when all said and done {dinar rates and cash-in } who some of the folks are ,,, take okie for instance,,, might be just a local high school gym teacher ,,who talks too the economics professor at near by college, by the time he gets back too the puter he has it backwards and wrong,, but nuff said about someone who retired -->again :blink: !!!! as far as the dinar rates and length of time ,, i would have too put a guess out here ,,, last year i think arab spring uprisings iraq i think had a real small one if they had 1000 folks in one spot ,can`t remember ,but it didn`t take off ,,i think u.s.troops were still there might have helped the situation,, but iran,, egypt,, lybia,, were the big headers in the arab deals with the youth and thier dictator goverments , it started too spread , greece { money for sure here } london,, wall streeters,,, {sorry for the recap} but back too iraq,, they heed a more stable economy ,,,it seems like they are doing o-kay { news reports what they want everyone too read } and all the cash in the banks they have over ? { what 650 billion or was it trillion } so the money thing -- might be their next fuse -- if they have a youth uprising it will because the goverment of iraq is getting greety and hording all the cash and nothing going back too the people {erbil and the kurdish for example } ,,,, now we have the arab oil folks in the mix from last summer, opic is giving iraq front and center treatment at the oil big guys meetings made them { preisidential c.e.o.} title i can guess ,, pumped up the confidence and spirit of iraq as a whole { goverment only i bet } now ,, they are getting the big heads ,,, they spouted off we will have the biggest currency in the region,,, big ideas all of a sudden,, they do have the biggest bank accounts ever seen in iraq at this time,,, but now they have started the ball rolling with that statement also the dinar will be better than the u.s.dollar in value <----- biggest statement that we like,,,, you asked above they can take another 11 years too rase the value ,,, i don`t think that is the case anymore they put their big heads {from all the opic promting } on the line boosted about how they are getting contracts for oil ,,,big contracts for housing ,,, now they need too get the chapter 7 raised {lifted} get the power and money sharing { profits} erbil agreement ,,, also h-c-l tied in ..... they are on the brink of becoming a hub of an economic power house ,,look at the position they are at,,right smack in the middle of the biggest dang hot spot of trouble in the region ,,ever thing in transportation is going through iraq ,,, www. aljazeria .com lines of transport trucks on boarders of iraq going through iran too get too afganistan ,, because of turkey and syria up roar,,, if iran and isreal go at it ,,right in line is iraq,, they need the dinar too get too its dollar equalization pretty quick { i m o } when this powder kegs goes off ,,,and war falls out for months or years ,,, the iraq dinar will be a very sought after currency ,,, right now it is the u.s.dollar ,,, and iraq is makeing a bank load from transactions,,, but if they re-value { r.v. } or what ever they do just short of l.o.p. ---- now in these coming days they need too be in the driver seat of economic stabilitiy ,,, they really could get back too 3.oo dinar if syria turkey isreal iran and india all go too hell in a hand bag ,,,, all transportation and logisitics would be right through thier front and back doors ,,,, now if they can get thos corrupt bone heads out of the pockets of the iraqi general puplic ----- { well you get my drift sorry for putting it in book form :o too close lets goooooooo r \/ eeeeee }

• Upvote 1

Plan for the worst hope for the best I hope it happens soon at 3.00 but I plan for the worst I'm not losing sleep over it or going into debt just doing research and history tends to repeat itself to a point so if it does take 10 plus years my baby that is due august 3 will have the benefit of being in a better position financially